mikey

ok bubbles if you die I'll kill you off in the story too :3
unmotivated

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Sebastian

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles on February 07, 2015, 05:22:22 AMI'm here. finally

I swear I was going to do this last nigopeningfell asleep around 7 with my computer on my lap (if anyone doesn't believe me check the timestamp-its 8am on a saturday morning for me)

I'm the Seer. Originally I wasn't going to claim because I don't see the major need for an alliance in this game, but I could be wrong. I'm almost positive the guardian is still alive, so yeah-do your stuff. I feel like this game has a slight disadvantage because there's so many new players, so it's hard for me to have a strong suspicion just yet. I'm going to try and be in the chat room a bunch today so hmu there
you're right, there isn't much need for a seer but it is good in 2 aspects. 1) someone to guide the humans, 2) doesnt give wolves an opening.  Green seerings are clears and reds should be lynched anyway.

We should keep track of all the votes and stuff, that can help with forcing the wolves hand to wolf how we want them too.
in terms of a lynch, latios feels like he may be buddies with mlf..  that pairing looks plausible though it could be 2 humans complementing each other.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Maelstrom

atm, it's absolutely impossible to figure out anything about mlf. I just wish he would post more.

mikey

Phase ends at 10 cst tonight, but I'll be working.  Votes after the exact time will not be considered, no exceptions.  I am strict in the interest of fairness.
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

I can remove it later. Mlf, I'm putting a vote on you until you do something helpful or actually add something to the thread. Until then, you might be lynched.
Putting one chip on mlf

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 07, 2015, 05:40:45 AMok bubbles if you die I'll kill you off in the story too :3
Glad to know I'm being considered

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 07, 2015, 06:08:00 PMSo, 11 EST?
Yes, aka 45 min from now

A little disappointed that no one has done anything (with the exception of mael and fank). Wolfing BDS is a sure fire way to cut activity, so an inactive wolf could fit right in. Right off the bat that makes me suspect jub and mlf, so I agree with the mlf lynch for today. I'm not going to vote personally though to conserve chips (or whatever they're called)

AwesomeYears

Not voting because MarioLegoFan is probably going to get lynched anyway...

Latios212

I'm just trying to understand the reasoning here.  MLF is getting lynched because him being inactive matches up with BDS being wolfed (and the game being quieter as a result)?  Makes sense, I'm willing to roll with it, I guess.

MLF hasn't said anything in his defense...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

What the heck?
Who said I'm a human?