News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LXXIV: Poker Face

Started by mikey, February 03, 2015, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

fank009

it seems like I have little to no advice to give for gambles this time, because its not needed, because everyone can get 2 charges in without gambling...(-me)

Prolly going to be killed for activity if it means anything

good luck next phase
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

fank009

Quote from: fank009 on February 12, 2015, 08:53:47 PMit seems like I have little to no advice to give for gambles this time, because its not needed, because everyone can get 2 charges in without gambling...(-me)

Prolly going to be killed for activity if it means anything

good luck next phase

Something I forgot Bubbles, good luck with your seering

Mashi

Night 3 is now over.  Jub3r7 has been wolfed!  It is now Day 3.  Day 3 ends February 15th at 11PM EST.

1. mariolegofan
2. maelstrom
3. AwesomeYears
4. fank009
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Bubbles
7. Jub3r7
8. Latios212

Bubbles

wow. wOw. Woah.

50/50 shot and I've got a red seering

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles on February 13, 2015, 08:07:34 PMwow. wOw. Woah.

50/50 shot and I've got a red seering
And that is interesting news...

I see the idea behind it... but there's a few things that don't make sense...

fank009

single on AwesomeYears for now. Bubbles is seer, Im not a wolf, so vote on for now. Would be interesting to see who that red seering was, (it could have been any of me/AY/Juber, granted juber wasnt guardian)

why would you take me??? you must be banking on something...

fank009

... I feel like we are just going to wait for the game to end.

or do the spectators want one last post from me...

Bubbles

I'm probably going to regret this later but I've got no choice but to go with my gut on this one... Double on Awesomeyears

fank009

AY, You are the only optimal choice for wolf right now. Bubbles is seer, And I can't be a wolf. I would have won already if I was a wolf.

Option 1) I can't be the master wolf. With my partner being the wolf shuffler, I could have won last phase by making the numbers even and gambling on there not being a succesful guardian to make it parity. MLF can't be my partner, I easily could have deflected the vote onto latios Day 1, Latios can't be my partner, see aforementioned victory

Option 2) I can't be the wolf shuffler, I would be playing a lot differently, and I would be set up for what the situation may be now

So, with it being known to me that I'm not the wolf, (I put my case to bubbles privately, aren't I a genius (basically the above post xD)) and bubbles is seer, you are the only option left.

I have this nagging feeling though, that we can't do anything about it...

well Im going to make your job easier next phase, I pushed all-in on Juber to die last phase, and am thus invincible. instead of being so close yet so far on a foolish wolfing decision, I'll make it easier for you, Bubbles is your best bet.

Or if you want you can just place a vote down. or convince bubbles Im a wolf... (thats why you took me right?)

Mashi

Day 3 is over.  AwesomeYears was lynched, but he survived!  It is now Night 4.  Night 4 ends February 16th at 11PM EST.

1. mariolegofan
2. maelstrom
3. AwesomeYears
4. fank009
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Bubbles
7. Jub3r7
8. Latios212

fank009

Quote from: Mashi on February 15, 2015, 08:18:17 PMDay 3 is over.  AwesomeYears was lynched, but he survived!
Me and my big mouth....
well, lets get this over and done with...

AwesomeYears

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

AwesomeYears

So much things wrong with that quote...