News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Isn't that everyone?

Someone once said I drive like a parent and it's really relaxing... so I guess that's a good thing?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on December 15, 2016, 09:32:23 PMIsn't that everyone?

Someone once said I drive like a parent and it's really relaxing... so I guess that's a good thing?
on the freeway
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on December 14, 2016, 09:17:13 PM#207 - December 14, 2016
Do you have road rage?
Don't drive much, but I can safely say "no."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 15, 2016, 02:45:31 PMI'm the person who goes 70 in the left lane
You're the type of driver that makes me rage

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on December 18, 2016, 07:48:05 PMYou're the type of driver that makes me rage

hey buddy I'm just obeying the law
speed LIMIT
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Speed limits... lol
#208 - December 21, 2016
Do you have plans for Christmas?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

My plans are to do the Christmas

I will do the Christmas
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

I intend to capture the red-clad, bearded hobo that thinks it necessary to break into peoples' homes to leave gifts in exchange for stealing their freshly-baked cookies and (lukewarm?) milk.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Personally, I got to thinking about it and recognized that:
1. I hate receiving gifts
2. I hate giving gifts
3. I hate being with my family

And then realized I hate Christmas. So I'm pretty much real life Scrooge. My plans are to put up with living in my house and try not to get too worked up about how horrible my parents and grandmother are.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

I'm going on a 14 hour drive to Iowa for Christmas with my grandparents. Yeah, it's a long drive, but it's always worth it.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 21, 2016, 05:54:58 PMPersonally, I got to thinking about it and recognized that:
1. I hate receiving gifts
2. I hate giving gifts
3. I hate being with my family

And then realized I hate Christmas. So I'm pretty much real life Scrooge. My plans are to put up with living in my house and try not to get too worked up about how horrible my parents and grandmother are.
same except for 1 as long as they're good ones or money and kinda 3 not really but it depends how big the get-together is. If it's more than like 6 people including myself, fuck that shit.

Dude

Nebbles

My plans are to celebrate the second day of Hanukkah on Christmas with my family
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.