Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

It's not as much as a thing in The Netherlands either, but either way, it's not my thing.

mikey

well, strictly speaking it was first a celtic thing, so it's more of a british isles AND american thing.
But I think america goes the biggest on it.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

At most, I'm choosing clothes that somewhat resemble Sans, that way I don't have to try that hard. XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Yeah it came from the Celtic/Pagan holiday of Samhain (though it sounds like sawen), which was Christianized and then Americanized.
what is shitpost

mikey

I wouldn't say halloween CAME from Samhain exactly, but that's why the date was originally significant.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I went to a Halloween party last night. I wore a Pikachu shirt and a pair of shorts (which is abnormal, I usually wear skinny jeans) and said I was a Pokémon NPC. If anyone had argued that it was a lazy costume I was going to say "shorts are comfy and easy to wear."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 30, 2016, 03:03:30 PMIf anyone had argued that it was a lazy costume I was going to say "shorts are comfy and easy to wear."
Absolute 10/10 response
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 30, 2016, 10:54:31 AM#203 - October 30, 2016
Do you have a costume for Halloween?
Post pics if you like!
Yeah. I kind of went as "recently deceased WWI-era soldier" for a Halloween party yesterday, but I was missing a helmet (had a rad gas mask as well; to add to the effect, sometimes I walked with a lurching limp and swung my head around weirdly... it was fun :P). The cool part is that when I took off my mask, I still had a "costume" underneath, as I got some red face paint to simulate blood and bruising (pictures don't really capture the latter really well, unfortunately). Will probably post a few pictures later. Don't know if I'm actually going to dress up again tonight, though, because it's a slight hassle to keep taking the mask back on and off (or I could just forgo the face paint, though that's not as fun!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dude

ZeldaFan

#204 - November 24, 2016
How was everyone's Thanksgiving??

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

nonexistent, lol. I live in Sweden and we don't celebrate thanksgiving.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh