News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

He doesn't even respond when I send him Skype messages anymore.  Last I heard of him he was in Prague, but that was ages ago
unmotivated

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

EFitTrainr

I like food.

ZeldaFan

#200 - September 22, 2016
Have you ever had to get a cast or crutches?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

nope
I'm injury free
(minus losing half my nose but that doesn't count because they sewed it together)
unmotivated

Nebbles

Yep! I broke my leg when I was two because I jumped out of my crib since I didn't want to take a nap.

I was a hardcore toddler.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

daj

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

None! I'm generally a careful person.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

When I was 12 I was in a full body cast. Here's why:
  • dislocated right shoulder
  • broken arm in four places
  • broken three fingers
  • broken 2 ribs
  • crushed hip
  • shattered kneecap
  • four broken toes
  • sprained ankle
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 22, 2016, 08:57:03 PM#200 - September 22, 2016
Have you ever had to get a cast or crutches?
Thankfully, never. I have, however, smashed my head (which resulted in a huge amount of blood loss), fallen out of a tree 3 times, and almost died in a car accident.
I'M SUPERMAN

Dudeman

The only serious injury I've ever had was a burn on the back of my right leg when I was in third grade from backing into a parked motorcycle's tailpipe (it was still hot). I often joke that karma is going to get to me someday soon and something's going to happen that breaks every bone in my body.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

When we meet later it'll be at a basketball court and I'll ball you up so hard you'll break all your bones along with your ankles
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book