News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Apparently my girlfriend had a massive crush on me in high school. I guess that counts?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 27, 2016, 09:56:24 PM#175 - April 27, 2016
Have you ever had a crush on someone that actually went somewhere?
No, but I know of about three people who would fall into the category of "I'm pretty sure they had/have a crush on me, but I don't know for certain," one of whom was a (former, may I add) friend, who I would have been open to dating at one time, but
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 14, 2016, 12:32:31 AMLet's not talk about that.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Believe it or not, a girl actually had a crush on me. I was completely oblivious to it. That didn't end well. :/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

braix

I mean anyone that I ever had a crush on also had a crush on me, and a bunch of other girls gave hints but I'd rather not believe they liked me.
Relationships are overrated.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 27, 2016, 09:56:24 PM#175 - April 27, 2016
Have you ever had a crush on someone that actually went somewhere?
Yep. I had a crush on this guy. We got super close and he said a few things, we did a few things and now we are essentially in a relationship

cashwarrior1

I had a crush on someone, it ended up in me deciding not to date anyone until I can functionally live by my self after college.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Trainer Ave

Majora's Mask....again (I'm trying to see how out of order I can make this)

yes
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ZeldaFan

#176 - May 6, 2016
What is your favorite song to play on piano (or other instrument)?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

shadowhunter301

I love playing sheets from NinSheetMusic.

Recently, I've been trying to master The Ultimate Show. Getting there, but still pretty far.

Nebbles

I really like playing 1 A.M. from AC:NL on my piano, especially if I'm nervous about something. It's a great anxiety soother.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel