News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

#167 - April 14, 2016
What is one skill or talent you wish you had?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

braix

The ability to finish what I start
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Being a better talker. I'm pretty awkward around most people except a few of my closest friends. Being in a group of people, even if I know most of them well, stresses me out a little.

And music-wise, the ability to improvise.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Nebbles

To be good at public speaking, though I think I'm getting a little better at it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

the ability to animate. I really want to learn how to.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 14, 2016, 03:50:53 PM#167 - April 14, 2016
What is one skill or talent you wish you had?
Off the top of my head, probably parkour, so I can become an unstoppable vigilante!!

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 14, 2016, 05:00:10 PMthe ability to animate. I really want to learn how to.
This is also something I'd like to learn, I think.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

I wish I could draw well. I've impressed myself before with some halfway-decent drawings, but I'd like to not have to be a perfectionist with my proportions, posing, shading, etc. I'm really detail-oriented, so I spend a long time on tiny details. It's pretty annoying and I end up losing confidence quickly.

Side-note, that's why I love pixel art and sprite modifications. A lot more "mathematical" and less gray areas in terms of line lengths and widths.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

the ability to play guitar
Note: This inability may just be due to the fact that my band teacher refuses to teach me and I can't find anyone else.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

I can draw so if you want to dedicate some time to learn how to, feel free to shoot me a message. I can also animate and play guitar to some degree too so I can get anyone started on stuff like that too
I like teaching, it's really fun especially if the person isn't that great to begin with. Seeing progress is the best feeling in the world.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

One skill I wish I had?
Hm.. probably trick shooting archery skills on par with someone like Lars Andersen.
what is shitpost

Dudeman

Oh yeah, that reminds me of another: martial artistry. At least, enough bodily coordination to pick it up quickly. I'm too lazy to invest a few years in it. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 14, 2016, 07:33:11 PMHm.. probably trick shooting archery skills on par with someone like Lars Andersen.
wasn't that a joke
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Latios212 on April 14, 2016, 07:36:59 PMwasn't that a joke
It's doubtlessly embellished (and the claims he makes in the video certainly aren't definitive), but after doing a bit of research, it seems as if there are definitely archers who have used and still use similar techniques (especially in eastern archery, compared to western archery), i.e. its essentially trick shooting, as PDS said, enhanced with certain techniques that draw from styles of real archery (still impressive, though, IMO).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber