Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

the part in skyward sword where
only click if you've played
Zelda pushes you off the cliff.  Either that or the one where Ghirahim goes all fabulous
[close]
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Since I can't remember any particular scene, I'm going to have to say the cutscene from Sunshine right before you fight Petey the Piranha in Bianco Hills.
Spoiler
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

12Mari0

Definitely the section in Undertale where
Undertale near the ending
when you're approaching Asgore, all of the monsters explain the history of the Underground. Just brilliant! It made me feel like I was making a serious mistake fighting him...
[close]
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

SlowPokemon

bass why must i fight you

Any of the cutscenes from the Professor Layton games, honestly, but especially the one from Azran Legacy where
Spoiler
Emmy says goodbye to Layton
[close]
and the one from Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box where they first arrive at the Folsense station. I just love the creepy atmosphere of the train station and the way that, once they get through it, the whole station shakes like an earthquake and finally the entire town of Folsense lights up.
Also notable: that scene in Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney where they arrive in Labyrinthia and...

Okay tbh every single anime scene in any Layton game qualifies (and may I add, play them).

For a game that others are likely to have played, I love the cutscene in Pokémon Omega Ruby where your player character dresses up in the full body suit and rides Primal Groudon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nana1Popo2

In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the scene where we meet Luigi; where Mario and Link are running next to each other; when we are introduced to the Subspace Gunship... Man that was epic.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

InsigTurtle

psmd final chapters
super paper mario chapter 6

Hero of Trains

Ooh, so many options. The ending of any PMD game, for one. The Go-Rock Quads from Pokemon Ranger, the miracle never happen from AA, or the end part of Unwound Future when I cried a lot.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Nebbles

The final battle of Mother 3.

Spoiler
I didn't expect it. I was in awe. I didn't expect Claus to kill himself at the end, right when he got his sense of self back. I didn't expect the world to end and restart. I sobbed and this was the first game to make me cry that hard.
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Hero of Trains on January 18, 2016, 08:53:50 PMOoh, so many options. The ending of any PMD game, for one. The Go-Rock Quads from Pokemon Ranger, the miracle never happen from AA, or the end part of Unwound Future when I cried a lot.

Totally forgot about the Go-Rock Quads until you mentioned them! They aren't my favorite cutscene, but they were definitely my favorite part of Pokémon Ranger. I really loved that game back in the day.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

The Part In Undertale Where
Major Spoiler
Frisk comforts Asriel (hugs for days)
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

ZeldaFan

#144 - Jan 27, 2016
Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?
a. Broncos
b. Panthers
c. I don't care

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

InsigTurtle

Dudeman

A. We whupped 'em pretty hard two years ago; it's only fair that they take one home this time around.

also screw the panthers
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book