News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bloop on August 21, 2015, 03:09:17 PMbut i prefer cute over hot

Do you want my phone number and address? lol
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Waddle Bro

^you gotta drink some water girl

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Replies like Waddle Bro's are what make me love this place XD
what is shitpost

ZeldaFan

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 21, 2015, 04:16:14 PM???
You're thirsty, which means you're desperate. Don't you do anything on the internet besides this forum??
Speaking of which...

#97 - August 21, 2015
What are some of your favorite websites to visit? (Besides here)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Here, Youtube, & Wikipedia.....pretty much it.

ThatGamer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 21, 2015, 04:51:13 PMYou're thirsty, which means you're desperate. Don't you do anything on the internet besides this forum??
Speaking of which...

#97 - August 21, 2015
What are some of your favorite websites to visit? (Besides here)

Oh, haha, I was just joking about that. I have plenty of options. not

So my favorite websites...

Ninja Kiwi, Youtube and Super Mario Flash 2 for games.

Rotten Tomatoes, Kids In Mind, and Common Sense Media for factual topics.

DreamTheater123

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 21, 2015, 04:52:42 PMHere, Youtube, & Wikipedia.....pretty much it.
Lol, she said besides here, but hey, even I sometimes forget.
But I'd have to say Youtube and fanfiction.

Sebastian

I know.....I just said it anyway :p

ThatGamer

I pretty much spend most of my time here, or arraging songs on Finale Notepad. If it didn't exist, I pretty much wouldn't have a desire to live.

Maelstrom

This, Gamenesia, a few webcomics (and a few others), thejimquisition.com, and a few other video game related sites.

mikey

unmotivated

Hero of Trains

Youtube, a lot of webcomics (some not mentioned yet: Cucumber Quest, Blindsprings, Buttersafe, Invisible Bread), and also I semi-obsessively check on Dawn, Rosetta/Philae, New Horizons, Cassini, etc.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.