News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

4, my current one being the only educated one.
what is shitpost

Hero of Trains

Two. Both have been kept in near perfect condition. (Or were, until the older one became my little brother's) Both were smartphones, an iPhone 3G and an iPhone 4. The first had a waterproof case, made of a black rubber case with a hard blue exterior piece, the second has a lighter black rubber case.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

A flip phone that I harely touched and a smartphone.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Dudeman on July 23, 2015, 03:37:06 PMThere's something hilarious about needing to include the qualifier "only" before the number 5 in terms of how many phones you've owned.
Haha yeah you right
I say only because I know plenty of people who have had up to 15 phones already (because they break them or lose them), so I would say "only" because I've had 5 phones over 8 years that I've had a phone. I lost 1 but the others were just old and I upgraded to a newer one, aaaand I still haven't owned a smartphone either.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ZeldaFan

#89 - July 26, 2015
What's one piece of advice that has stuck with you your whole life?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

Advice I gave to myself: stop caring so much about what others think. Trust your own judgment.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Latios212

Be happy. Don't stress out so much.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bubbles

I don't know if this counts but ever since I started living my life with the only rule being "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" I've been the happiest person ever

Maelstrom

Take everything unimportant way too seriously, but the things that matter.
I don't really remember advice long enough to make any use out of it.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 26, 2015, 08:58:38 PMAdvice I gave to myself: stop caring so much about what others think. Trust your own judgment.
This is pretty good advice.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.