News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

"I don't like snacks; I'm vegetarian"
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ZeldaFan

#68 - June 4, 2015
Do you have a collection of something?

I still have all my old pokemon cards :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Latios212

Gosh, I still have all my Pokémon cards... like 5000 of them.

I don't have any huge collections really but I do tend to keep a lot of stuff. Just tons of Nintendo merchandise everywhere. Including a lot of promotional items and a few rare things.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Hero of Trains

I have my Pokemon cards, with an organizational system left over from when I was 7, which means that I know where everything is, but nobody else does. :P

Although not really a collection, I have WAY too many books, and I've read them all. I also like making those little metal statues that you put together with tweezers, and I have quite a few (my favorite being the Millennium Falcon).
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

DrP

I have random collections of things.

Old plane boarding passes, luggage tags, Starbucks mugs, hotel soapy things, etc... also I still have some MTG and Pokemon cards somewhere.

braix

I have a bunch of Korean Pokémon cards and Zoroarks
But I wouldn't say I really collect things
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

I swear I collected something but now that I'm trying to think of what it was I cant so it probably wasn't that important!

I do have all my old cards, old receipts, and a huge collection of unused notebooks but I think those are more along the lines of hoarding than collecting

mikey

Quote from: DrP on June 04, 2015, 07:47:38 PMI have random collections of things.

Old plane boarding passes, luggage tags, Starbucks mugs, hotel soapy things, etc... also I still have some MTG and Pokemon cards somewhere.
can I have your magic cards

Quote from: Bubbles on June 04, 2015, 08:37:50 PMI do have all my old cards, old receipts, and a huge collection of unused notebooks but I think those are more along the lines of hoarding than collecting
don't worry it means you're a girl
unmotivated

Bloop

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 04, 2015, 06:18:07 PM#68 - June 4, 2015
Do you have a collection of something?
I have a few minor "collections," but nothing that fits into a specific category of "collecting," really.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

I collect a lot of stuff.
Pocket Knives. I have about 12-15.
Piano music. I have shelves of piano books and many binders with NSM sheets in.
And the thing I collect the most: Money :P

ZeldaFan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 04, 2015, 08:43:51 PMdon't worry it means you're a girl
Hey hey, not all girls collect and hoard everything ::)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

no zeldafan you're wrong every girl is exactly the same and exhibits the same traits which is why nocturne made that completely accurate statement
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.