News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 11, 2015, 12:42:11 PMThey make for great places to take a nap, the screams of terror can be very soothing.
Indeed.

I want to go on a real roller coaster but I have a fear of not being secured right and falling out. It happened before on the news. Poor lady.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Hero of Trains

Roller coasters are the best! I especially like the rickety wooden ones with the seats that you feel like you'll fall out of. ;D
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ZeldaFan

I love rollercoasters! I once got a year pass to Lagoon, our only theme park in Utah, and went like 10 times

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

They're great except for the whole being pulled slowly to the first peak thing.  One in Japan went 79m, with little signs updating you every 5 or 10 T_T

I hate heights, but once I get moving the fear just turns into thrill and it's fine.  Or maybe I'm just so afraid I don't care anymore, I can't really tell.

Quote from: Saria on May 11, 2015, 03:52:45 PMI want to go on a real roller coaster but I have a fear of not being secured right and falling out.

ya so that nearly happened to me when I was a kid, the guy next to me had to hold me into my seat so I didnt fly away ~.~  It wasn't quite a rollercoaster, just the vertical circle loop that would go around and around a few times, but still ._.

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 12, 2015, 11:19:15 AMya so that nearly happened to me when I was a kid, the guy next to me had to hold me into my seat so I didnt fly away ~.~  It wasn't quite a rollercoaster, just the vertical circle loop that would go around and around a few times, but still ._.

o gawd if i were you i would've never ridden a roller coaster again
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ZeldaFan

#56 - May 13, 2015
Do you know a second language and how fluent are you?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bloop

English is pretty much my second language, as I'm Dutch. I hope I'm doing well on it. As long as I'm understandable I guess

I know some German too and a bit of French, but that'd be it (aside from Latin + dictionairy)

Maelstrom

braix

I'm honestly not sure what my second language is. I was born in Korea and learned Korean and continued using it after I moved to the US and learned English, but Google says a second language is the learning of a foreign language(i.e. not native to the area) or something.
I'm fluent in both but I use Korean less so maybe that's my second? But I learned it first so maybe English is my second language? wtffff

Yeah I'm probably overthinking it but honestly Google makes me so confused
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

A second language is just that, a language you learned second.

And I prefer to communicate telepathically, and there's no real language for that, so...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

I don't know any second languages. Don't think the 3 years of Spanish I took in high school count for anything.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 13, 2015, 04:43:04 AM#56 - May 13, 2015
Do you know a second language and how fluent are you?
I know a bit of Spanish, but I'm only fluent enough to hold a basic conversation (and write some sentences occasionally!). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 13, 2015, 08:50:41 AMA second language is just that, a language you learned second.
And I prefer to communicate telepathically, and there's no real language for that, so...
TIL
But seriously, while I speak English as my primary language (USA! USA!), I've taken a few years of Spanish and hope to become fluent at it. Porque quiero esconder cuando Maestro decide destruir el mundo. Por favor ayudame, tengo miedo...

braix

i know how to say "WHERE IS THE MONEY?!!?!" in spanish but that's it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

¡¿¡¡¿DONDE ESTÁ EL DINERO?!!?!

I've taken Spanish for a few years and hope to be at least decently fluent someday, but I only naturally speak 'Murican. My dad majored in German, though.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book