News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

A small one on each knee. One from when I was about 11. I fell and got a rock embedded pretty badly. The other is from last month. Icy parking lots are not fun.

mikey

when I was 3 I jumped off a slide and cut my nose in half on a wooden shelf
From all reports, I didn't like people touching my face and cried whenever someone got near.  They had to put me in a papoose to stitch it together.

My sister tried to spread a rumor that the line was from rubbing my nose so much.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 19, 2015, 08:20:26 AM#15 - Feb 19, 2015
Do you have any scars? How did you get them?
Aside from the ones I've previously mentioned, I also have one on my back from where a mole was removed, and a very minor one on my toe.

EDIT: Nebbles reminds me that I also have a bit of discoloration on my leg where I ripped/peeled part of my skin off while shaving. Fun times.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

...the only scar I have is on my knee from accidentally cutting myself while shaving. :x
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I've got one scar on my knee from when I got a nail stuck in it when I was little. I also have a bunch of little ones on my right hand's knuckles because apparently I used to get into fist fights when I was little too and I have no idea why. One is recent though from when I ran into a wall...

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on February 19, 2015, 03:49:31 PMI've got one scar on my knee from when I got a nail stuck in it when I was little. I also have a bunch of little ones on my right hand's knuckles because apparently I used to get into fist fights when I was little too and I have no idea why. One is recent though from when I ran into a wall...
you said you "accidentally" ran into a wall
and we all wondered how in the world
unmotivated

Wolf

I have one on my left eye. I think I was playing with a metal ruler and then slashed my left eye or something. Thankfully I didn't lost my eye but the scar next to my eye is still there :P
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 19, 2015, 04:00:13 PMyou said you "accidentally" ran into a wall
and we all wondered how in the world
Yeah its been over 2 months and its not looking any better so I guess its a scar now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZeldaFan

#16 - Feb 20, 2015
What makes you the most happy? :D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

braix

I'm not cheating.
Having happiness makes me the most happy.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

when my siblings foolishly agree to play mario party/kart with me
or when my friends come over
unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle