News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

He doesn't even respond when I send him Skype messages anymore.  Last I heard of him he was in Prague, but that was ages ago
unmotivated

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

EFitTrainr

I like food.

ZeldaFan

#200 - September 22, 2016
Have you ever had to get a cast or crutches?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

nope
I'm injury free
(minus losing half my nose but that doesn't count because they sewed it together)
unmotivated

Nebbles

Yep! I broke my leg when I was two because I jumped out of my crib since I didn't want to take a nap.

I was a hardcore toddler.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

daj

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

None! I'm generally a careful person.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

When I was 12 I was in a full body cast. Here's why:
  • dislocated right shoulder
  • broken arm in four places
  • broken three fingers
  • broken 2 ribs
  • crushed hip
  • shattered kneecap
  • four broken toes
  • sprained ankle
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 22, 2016, 08:57:03 PM#200 - September 22, 2016
Have you ever had to get a cast or crutches?
Thankfully, never. I have, however, smashed my head (which resulted in a huge amount of blood loss), fallen out of a tree 3 times, and almost died in a car accident.
I'M SUPERMAN

Dudeman

The only serious injury I've ever had was a burn on the back of my right leg when I was in third grade from backing into a parked motorcycle's tailpipe (it was still hot). I often joke that karma is going to get to me someday soon and something's going to happen that breaks every bone in my body.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

When we meet later it'll be at a basketball court and I'll ball you up so hard you'll break all your bones along with your ankles
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book