News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

oh rip

I had two friends told me to do all the gaiden chapters to avoid that bullshit.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 13, 2016, 06:23:08 PM#196 - August 13, 2016
What is your favorite Miyazaki film?
Of the ones I've seen, probably Spirited Away.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 17, 2016, 05:04:49 PM#197 - August 17, 2016
Who is the worst character from your favorite game?
More in the sense of playable character than anything based on personality or story, but...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

Super Smash Bros. Melee: Fox, Sheik and Ice Climbers. All 3 are bullshit try-hard characters.

Super Smash Bros. Project M: Mr. Gaym & Watch. Fuck that character, got bullshit Bucket-Break and can manipulate the RNG, wtf!? And obviously there's more bullshit like the beacons and D-tilt etc. The thing is, I haven't even met a strong G&W player but that character just looks dumb and is apparently one of ROB's (my main) worst match-ups. And also, the best G&W player is little smirky kid... yay...

Wild Arms: None! Everyone's awesome! ...Or maybe Alhazard, probably the lamest villain and character, but still an ok character. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

WaluigiTime64

Have a photo gallery:

Donkey Kong 64

Beetle = Satan
[close]

Super Mario 64

It's just really annoying. Everything else in the game is fine.
[close]

Banjo Kazooie

It's annoying, and it scared the crap out of me when I was little.
[close]

Mega Man 3

Nice concept, painful fights. 8 of them.
[close]

I'm not definite on most of these, but I think it's accurate.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

InsigTurtle

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 20, 2015, 04:27:01 PM#96 - August 20, 2015
What qualities would your ideal significant other possess?
This is around a year old but whatever. I'd like to add something to my previous answer of simply "existing".
I guess that person would have to be pretty kind, but also rough during the right times. They should probably be reasonably intelligent. Good sense of humour is always nice. Pretty much someone who I can tolerate living with for a long period of time.
Someone who tolerates all genres of music and plays video games is a plus.
Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 17, 2016, 05:04:49 PM#197 - August 17, 2016
Who is the worst character from your favorite game?
My favourite game is actually a simulation game, so... I'll just talk about my least favourite Pokémon, since I've talked about this a lot with my friends. I really dislike Piplup because of the way it acts in the anime. Piplup's the guy who fucks up and blames someone else to stay out of trouble. Piplup's the guy who talks shit about you behind your back and denies it when you confront him.
Empoleon's chill, though. He's like the big brother who knows his lil' bro is a shithead. Would probably make for a good drinking buddy, but Piplup would probably snitch on him.
(I don't actually hate Piplup, he's okay stars/10)

SlowPokemon

Worst character in my favorite game is probably Flora Reinhold. As cute and sweet as she is, she's also the worst example of a strong female character and she literally cannot do anything right. Her character makes me wince at how sexist some of the original Layton games are.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dekkadeci

While it's probably not my absolute favourite puzzle game, the worst character art-wise in Peggle Blast (IMO) is Phoebee. I understand she's a bee, but her eyes are far too wide apart and her lips look so annoying.

Dishonourable mention goes to Roxy, who looks pretty masculine despite ostensibly being female according to Popcap (the creators of Peggle Blast)--to the point where I'm still confused about her true gender--and who looks like she just swallowed a huge dose of cocaine whenever she gets a power-up.

Hero of Trains

Ace Attorney would have to be Dee Vasquez. I hate the way she treats other people, and she's also just an unlikeable person in general.
Kid Icarus: Uprising is the Chaos Kin because it's ugly and Plot Reasons.
Spoiler
Even though being controlled by Viridi for a while was awesome because she's awesome, and playing as Magnus was also pretty cool. Actually, chapter 18 might be one of my favorites because of that. But I still really don't like the Chaos Kin.
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ZeldaFan

#198 - September 9, 2016
When playing your preferred instrument, what is your best quality?
(Sight reading, composition, accuracy, etc.)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Tobbeh99

I'd say my technique is pretty good. And so did my piano teacher say. But my biggest weakness is probably that I'm quite stiff/bad a relaxing my muscles. Sounds pretty weird but it makes a lot of sense to me. My fingers are quite strong and I can play quite fast, but I'm kind of stiff which makes it less comfortable playing. I'm working on relaxing more when I play so I can play even better and more smooth. I also play very accurate, and care a lot about getting the notes right. I also think I'm good playing in stronger dynamics and more rhythmical stuff, I find it sometimes hard playing in softer dynamics.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

^^

It's just really fun to play some rhythmic patterns. Sometimes tremolo-like stuff and other times chord or octave stuff. :D

Like the 2 last measures of this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24842881/Zelda%20The%20Minish%20Cap/Boss%20Battle.zip

Or the beginning of this:
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/2926

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

My sight reading is fucking AWESOME. 😁
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Latios212

Being able to pick things up quickly. I'm not the best at sight reading, or perfecting a piece, but I can pull off a semi-presentable performance of something relatively quickly.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle