Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Silly sebastian, sunsets don't happen in the day
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

I prefer sunrises, since I've seen too many sunsets.

mastersuperfan

Sunset, because I'm never awake for the sunrise.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I've seen some gorgeous sunsets AND sunrises, so hm... I think I prefer sunsets, though.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 17, 2016, 07:25:24 PM#179 - May 17, 2016
Do you prefer the sunrise or sunset?
~Submitted by shadowhunter301~
In terms of appearance, sunrises, but sunsets are pretty cool because the sun goes down and so does the temperature. 8)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

I prefer sunrises. But then again, I always get up early, so I always see them. They're so relaxing...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

sunset
more specifically when the sun has already set and the shadows have all but faded
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

Sunset because I don't like sunrise
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

BrainyLucario

sunrise. It feels satisfying that most people are sleeping and missing out on the beautiful sight that is the sunrise.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bloop

I've never actually seen a sunrise, because I have no reason to be awake so early.

ZeldaFan

#180 - May 23, 2016
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Birthday cake batter all the way.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated