Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

#160 - March 31, 2016
What is the biggest project you have ever tackled?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BrainyLucario

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 31, 2016, 04:56:12 PM#160 - March 31, 2016
Raising 2,000 dollars to attend a conference, JrNYLC, (Junior National Young Leaders Conference), In Washington D.C.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

my eagle project
wouldn't want to do one of those again
unmotivated

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bloop

I guess my "album" that consists out of 8 songs with orchestra. I think I spent the most time on that album than any other music.
It's already two years old, though. Maybe I could rewrite it, now that I have some more knowledge about orchestral instruments and music.

If I were to chose biggest project never tackled, it would be project where I wanted to make orchestral songs that combine mathematics with psychological diseases/problems. I didn't go where I wanted it to go, unfortunately.

mikey

that's a pretty unique orchestra
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

#161 - April 1, 2016
How did you find NSM?
~Submitted by BrainyLucario~

I was looking for Zelda sheet music back in like... 2006. There wasn't much back then, but I found what I was looking for then joined the forums a short time later.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

I searched up the Mario theme song for piano and nsm was one of the top results.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

mikey

I was looking for somewhere to troll

I was looking for Zelda sheet music back in like... 2011.  There wasn't much back then, but I found what I was looking for and joined the forums a short time later.

(I know I was here for the Y2K I just wasn't a member)
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Google: "video game sheet music"

First result.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

It wasn't the first result back when I did it, but that was in 2010 or 2011.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 31, 2016, 04:56:12 PM#160 - March 31, 2016
Don't know.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 01, 2016, 03:23:54 PM#161 - April 1, 2016
How did you find NSM?
~Submitted by BrainyLucario~
Looking for video game sheet music. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

I had gotten Kirby's Epic Yarn for my birthday and was looking up sheet music for it a month or so later and found the site. I got inspired to arrange for myself, started with the Oracle games, and joined in May of 2011.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book