News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

That's cool! And I have piano hands, too.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 12, 2016, 12:31:08 PMI used to have a rose-hair tarantula. Wanna see?  :D
Super scary icky giant spider!!1!
Yes that is my hand
[close]
Tequila, right?

ZeldaFan

Indeed. Wow you have a good memory.
Quote from: Dudeman on February 12, 2016, 01:02:22 PMGood lord you have long fingers.
I know, perfect for playing piano lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ZeldaFan

#148 - Feb 14, 2016
How OCD are you?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Well I would've answered sooner but I have to hit the preview button exactly 14 times before posting or else I get a panic attack.
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

^Oh boy.

I'm extremely obsessive about select things. I wouldn't say it goes as far as OCD, though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I walk in either 4/4 time or 6/4 time depending on how far apart lines are
unmotivated

Dudeman

Not incredibly, but enough that if someone else doesn't have specific places for things to go, I go ballistic. Also I have a terrible time doing things differently once I do them a certain way, even if an edited method would be more practical.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zeila

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 14, 2016, 09:56:46 PMI walk in either 4/4 time or 6/4 time depending on how far apart lines are
I used to do that

Aside from that, I only get obsessive over something if I personally made something (visually) and it's disproportionate. It varies based on how much I'm invested in it

Bubbles

I organized a ball pit by color once lmaoo

BrainyLucario

I'm really OCD. Everything has to match for me. If i see a green M&M in a bowl of Red M&M's, go ballistic.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

The only thing I'm "OCD" about would be when I'm eating. I gotta keep track of how many bites or things that I eat because I hate it when the number is odd and not even. One bite for each side of the mouth. Normally I go by eating two at a time to make it easy. When I lose track, I feel stressed out for a minute but then there's nothing I can do about it so I just give up.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

I like to walk in whatever time the song is in my head, and typically, the faster the song is, the faster I walk. I'm not particularly OCD unless I'm playing a "free-roam" game, where you can go anywhere and one of the objectives is to collect money (e. g., Luigi's Mansion). Then, I go off the deep end. In LM, for instance, if I rattle a chandelier with the Poltergust, and it doesn't give me any money, I will remember it and keep returning to it until I get full payment.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

deku_link

I'm incredibly OCD about completing maps and conquering areas in games. I downloaded the voxelmap mod for minecraft and now I'm trying my best to complete that freaking map.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!