News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Komodo dragons. Fucking terrifying.
what is shitpost

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

I constantly live in fear of the most dangerous and feared animal on the planet:
Spoiler
john cena joke omitted
[close]

Dudeman

Spiders. Muffet mostly excluded.

Oh, and most deep-sea fish. The teeth, the beady eyes, the protruding jaws...eugh.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Wasps and hornets and select venomous snakes. Yellowjackets just annoy me.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Bugs. Especially the REALLY creepy crawly ones like centipedes or silverfish.

Also lampreys and giant isopods are both fucking terrifying (look up pictures at your own risk)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

...I think isopods are cute, oddly enough.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 10, 2016, 03:37:08 PMWasps and hornets and select venomous snakes. Yellowjackets just annoy me.
Basically this. I'm very scared of bees of any kind.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 10, 2016, 03:23:35 PM#147 - Feb 10, 2016
What animal are you afraid of?

Bees...

Also, upon reading about it online, I have also been quite afraid of the stonefish...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 10, 2016, 03:23:35 PM#147 - Feb 10, 2016
What animal are you afraid of?
We call them date beetles. They have long antennae, spindly limbs, and are about twice as big as a cockroach. I hate summer.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

*shivers* Euuughhhhh

I am this close to looking one up just to say that I regret looking one up. Do they move quickly?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

They usually don't move unless you get real close, but they're unpredictable, especially since the area leading to our front door (where they most often appear) is so narrow (about three people wide, but 1 1/2 people worth of walking space). I'm also pretty sure they fly. I'm not certain about that because I'm usually too busy running for the door to care. They look kind of like this, but I'm not 100% certain it's the same species, as I only know the colloquial name.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman