News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Dudeman

Windows, though my laptop's a Mac.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

braix

an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- Dictionary.com
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on December 03, 2015, 02:12:08 PM#132 - December 3, 2015
Windows or Mac?
Windows, although I haven't really tried Mac to the point where I can be certain of my preference for either OS. I'm just used to Windows.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

I don't care about people saying mac is better/safer blah blah, I use Windows and therefore it's much better!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ZeldaFan

#133 - December 9, 2015
What was your favorite class this semester?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Dudeman

Well, I only have two to choose from so I guess it'd be Trig. I'd like Chem more but the professor I had was not good at public speaking in the slightest. Made it really hard to sit through the class. In a lecture hall.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Zeila

Intro to C++

Easiest class out of the ones I'm taking plus there are comfy/swirly chairs

braix

2D animation I guess. Everything else was really boring
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

I guess my music class. I'm supposed to be composing stuff, but I usually just improvise and do random stuff. It's pretty chill.