All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

#131 - December 1, 2015
Which type of person are you?
1. The one who loves Christmas EVERYTHING and can't wait for it to come, so for you Christmas starts before Halloween. (WalMart *cough cough*)
2. The one who likes Christmas but would rather wait AT LEAST till December to start listening to Christmas music and putting up decorations.
3. The one who forgets it's even Christmas time until a few days before.
4. The one who hates Christmas and all it stands for.
5. The non-Christian who celebrates another holiday and/or just doesn't care for Christmas.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

mikey

Pretty much 2, but idk if I like christmas.  It's solidly MEH for me.
unmotivated

braix

6. The Christian that just goes to church on Christmas and doesn't do the traditional present giving and recieving or decorating...though I'd love to
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

I'm likely a 2, in as much as I don't go out of my way to be festive, but I more or less welcome the spirit of the holidays roughly around thanksgiving.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Solid 2. I can't stand Christmas music before at least Thanksgiving.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Sort of a two. I also can't stand Christmas stuff being in stores and stuff when Thanksgiving hasn't even passed.
what is shitpost

Yug_Guy

Definitely 2. Why we gotta start decorating for Christmas 20 minutes after Thanksgiving is over? Can't a guy just sleep through Black Friday because of his massive food coma?

braix

That's why you decorate before the food coma ;^)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on December 01, 2015, 12:54:34 PM#131 - December 1, 2015
Which type of person are you?
1. The one who loves Christmas EVERYTHING and can't wait for it to come, so for you Christmas starts before Halloween. (WalMart *cough cough*)
2. The one who likes Christmas but would rather wait AT LEAST till December to start listening to Christmas music and putting up decorations.
3. The one who forgets it's even Christmas time until a few days before.
4. The one who hates Christmas and all it stands for.
5. The non-Christian who celebrates another holiday and/or just doesn't care for Christmas.
Probably 2, I'd say? I usually start practicing/adding to my pile of Christmas sheet music in early November. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

#132 - December 3, 2015
Windows or Mac?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated