News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 13, 2015, 12:31:56 PMOr hold your breath as you drive past a cemetery.
This was a HUGE issue for me as a kid. I think the reasoning for that is so evil spirits can't enter and posses you by breathing them in? I'd always make sure I wasnt breathing when we passed one, no matter how long it took. Eventually it got to the point where I would realize "we just passed one and I was breathing the whole time!! But I'm fine?". Then I would think about how many people didn't know that they weren't supposed to breathe and still came out fine...in the end I came to the conclusion that you only have to hold your breath if you consciously recognize that you're passing a graveyard and are at risk, not every time.

That's kinda how I am with most things now. I don't strongly believe in anything, but I'm always open to the possibility of it being true

I do admit to still holding my breath sometimes hehe

mikey

the thing is all I'm missing is a set of car keys and an employee discount card

the keys will, I'm sure, eventually turn up
unmotivated

Wolf

I always thought that if you eat 6 chickens in the middle of the night with 6 people and burp 6 times, then the headless chicken ghost will come and kill us.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 13, 2015, 01:57:55 PMI rarely get punished anymore, but when I do.....it's usually getting grounded from video games. Since I don't have friends, video games are taken away :P

I feel your pain, I don't have many friends either.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 13, 2015, 10:01:00 AM#10 - Feb 13, 2015
Since it is Friday the 13th, are you superstitious? If so, what kind of superstitions do you believe in?
We almost hit a black cat on the way to the hospital, so... um... oops?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

#11 - Feb 15, 2015
Have you dyed your hair before, if so what color?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bloop

Not before, but I'm planning to dye a lock of it black

Sebastian

Nebbles

I dyed my hair a brownish red a while ago, and I'm making it more red later this month.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Wolf

The way you dye your hair is to melt the protein and ghen add in the colors. Well at least something like that. But I don't like melting protein on my hair so no I never did and never will.

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 15, 2015, 02:47:15 PM#11 - Feb 15, 2015
Have you dyed your hair before, if so what color?
No, but I almost did for a costume contest (if I could do that day over again I probably would do it)!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

I've dyed it brown once and also partly red
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Saria

Brown. Planning to dye it again soon.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Wolf