[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "An Unrivaled Battle" by King Sammer

Started by Zeta, February 01, 2015, 03:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Bespinben

Thanks MLF. But....

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 14, 2015, 09:57:59 AM--One measure systems are bad.

Watch those margins too. Some basic sense of aesthetic is all I'm asking for.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on February 14, 2015, 12:50:33 PMWatch those margins too. Some basic sense of aesthetic is all I'm asking for.
Dang it. I can't fix that with notepad.

Bespinben

Quote from: Bespinben on February 14, 2015, 10:58:07 AMI guess so, but the overall presentation (the page layout), is still pretty bad. Could someone with Finale 2012 redistribute the measures and make them not so far apart?

That's kinda why I solicited for non-Notepad users :P Really do appreciate the help though. Just the fact that this one submission has amounted to 6 pages now is strong evidence of community support, and that's awesome.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on February 14, 2015, 12:55:47 PMJust the fact that this one submission has amounted to 6 pages now is a strong evidence of community support, and that's awesome.
Yes, that's awesome! :)

Maelstrom

Quote from: Bespinben on February 14, 2015, 12:55:47 PMJust the fact that this one submission has amounted to 6 pages now is strong evidence of community support, and that's awesome.
Or a lot of spam and unhelpful comments.

The Deku Trombonist

It would be nice if this level of interest carried over to other, less controversial arrangers.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 14, 2015, 10:53:25 PMIt would be nice if this level of interest carried over to other, less controversial arrangers.
^
And Deku this one is ssooooo close. We need someone to make the last bar system not have its own bar.....

DonValentino

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Sebastian

DonValentino