News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "An Unrivaled Battle" by King Sammer

Started by Zeta, February 01, 2015, 03:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

If there is the possibility of the sheet needing a replacement in the future, then it's not up to stuff. I tried to make it clear there are blatant errors still present in your arrangement. You don't have to do all the other funky stuff (though it would certainly be nice), but I can't accept a sheet that simply has wrong notes.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 11, 2015, 02:47:53 PM2.) Transcription errors (measure 1, the intro, just has one voice, not two; beat 4 of every measure in the right hand is 2 eighths, not 2 sixteenths + an eighth

I'm sorry if you feel a little flustered about all this. I know you're trying, and it is appreciated.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

For heaven's sake just make the changes. I'd help you but I'm in bed.

Bespinben

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 13, 2015, 08:56:24 PMjust make the changes. I'd help you
Well, I already did, actually. Sammer mai boi didn't approve though.

Quote from: King Sammer on February 11, 2015, 02:23:11 PMCan I just keep the old ones? Please?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on February 13, 2015, 09:00:22 PMWell, I already did, actually. Sammer mai boi didn't approve though.
I guess he doesn't want it accepted then.....

King Sammer

Quote from: Bespinben on February 13, 2015, 09:00:22 PMWell, I already did, actually. King mai boi didn't approve though.
I did approve of it... But I don't want to steal from you.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Dude, just fix it. It's not stealing if he's just fixing some stuff and giving it to you.
Hurry! Or you'll miss the update.

King Sammer

Sebastian

EVERYTHING Bespinben told you to fix? We want all the sheets to be perfect before getting on the site.

Xaoz

Quote from: King Sammer on February 14, 2015, 07:15:51 AMOkay I fixed it!

I just woke up, but I am pretty sure, I will not see anything as disappointing and sad as that sheet for the rest of the day.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

King Sammer

Quote from: Xaoz on February 14, 2015, 07:18:47 AMI just woke up, but I am pretty sure, I will not see anything as disappointing and sad as that sheet for the rest of the day.

What!?

>:(

King Sammer

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Sebastian

King Sammer