News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "An Unrivaled Battle" by King Sammer

Started by Zeta, February 01, 2015, 03:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

King Sammer

mikey

you should probably use an 8vb to make those left hand notes easier to read in places.  Other than that and dynamics (there's such thing as "p") I guess it might be decent but idk cause I can't hear it or compare it to anything
unmotivated

King Sammer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 04, 2015, 07:28:34 PMyou should probably use an 8vb to make those left hand notes easier to read in places.  Other than that and dynamics (there's such thing as "p") I guess it might be decent but idk cause I can't hear it or compare it to anything
I lost the program that can do 8vb.
I can't do 8vb.
An Unrivalled Battle is usually a loud song

King Sammer

Sebastian

I'm not bailing you out this time.....
Besides, you don't even have a .mus or .pdf.
I recommend you delete this one and arrange something that's more at your level and NOT use a .midi.

King Sammer

I don't understand you.

I want this to be on the website.

Please help me...

I'm sinking into dangerous quicksand!

The repeats do not work... And you accepted Bloop's Francis Battle!

King Sammer

Oops... I used the Sammer's Kingdom ones instead of the Unrivalled Battle one. I've got to fix it

Bloop

Quote from: King Sammer on February 07, 2015, 06:21:44 PMAnd you accepted Bloop's Francis Battle!
wat's wrong with it there are way worse sheets on the site

Sebastian

Quote from: King Sammer on February 07, 2015, 06:21:44 PMThe repeats do not work... And you accepted Bloop's Francis Battle!
Here is one thing you need to get straight.
They don't accept anything except perfect sheets.

King Sammer

You accepted Bloop's Francis Battle; It did not have an intro or a repeat sign!

Latios212

Quote from: King Sammer on February 09, 2015, 03:43:32 PMYou accepted Bloop's Francis Battle; It did not have an intro or a repeat sign!
Stop trying to bash other people's arrangements; this is not the place for that. Pointing out flaws in other sheets doesn't make yours any better. If you really want to give Bloop helpful feedback, go onto his thread of arrangements.

As for your arrangement, begging to get it on site will not help. It's just annoying. Rather, why don't you instead ask "What's wrong with it?" or "How can I make it better so that it's up to NSM standards?" At the very least, be polite when being vague about asking for help if you're lost, or ask someone specific if no one responds. This fails to make sense:
Quote from: King Sammer on February 07, 2015, 06:21:44 PMI'm sinking into dangerous quicksand!

FYI, repeat system is still missing. The whole second page is redundant.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: King Sammer on February 09, 2015, 03:43:32 PMYou accepted Bloop's Francis Battle; It did not have an intro or a repeat sign!
That was before are good updaters Bes, Deku, and Olimar showed up :)
And bloop has a replacement for that.

And

Quote from: Latios212 on February 09, 2015, 04:29:31 PMStop trying to bash other people's arrangements; this is not the place for that. Pointing out flaws in other sheets doesn't make yours any better. If you really want to give Bloop helpful feedback, go onto his thread of arrangements.

As for your arrangement, begging to get it on site will not help. It's just annoying. Rather, why don't you instead ask "What's wrong with it?" or "How can I make it better so that it's up to NSM standards?" At the very least, be polite when being vague about asking for help if you're lost, or ask someone specific if no one responds. This fails to make sense:
FYI, repeat system is still missing. The whole second page is redundant.
^