[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "Sammer's Kingdom" (Replacement) by mariolegofan & King Sammer

Started by Zeta, February 01, 2015, 11:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Quote from: King Sammer on February 12, 2015, 01:58:33 PMYou just found the right guy.

I laughed.

Will still upload corrected version soon, just give me a few mins...

edit:

Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5oh0n3j0z92yo3/Super%20Paper%20Mario%20-%20Sammer%27s%20Kingdom.mus?dl=0

Hope I did not mess up again :D Tricky Finale!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Sebastian

Xaoz

Sebastian

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

King Sammer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on February 12, 2015, 04:42:16 PMFixed that and cleaned it up a little more. I think it should be good to go now.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93589150/Super%20Paper%20Mario%20-%20Sammer%27s%20Kingdom.mus
I like it how you get ALL the notes; even the ones that were not gotten in any of the other version.  :D
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Bespinben

Oh my. So much better. Relief. Thank you JDMEK.

Just a few more nitpicky things:
*Could you put a suggested tempo number with parentheses for moderato, like you did with andantino?
*In m. 5-7 and 14-16, in the LH, the slurs seem awfully close to the staccatissimo markings. Mark them so that the staccatissimo markings are above the slur, like with the normal staccato + slur combos at m. 10 and 11.
*Add some staccatos to the LH at m. 30-32 where necessary.

Maybe I should leave critiques one at a time so that way each time we fix it, MLF will say "accepted now?" Sorry MLF if you read this, I just think it's funny (the importunity)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bespinben

Oh, I didn't even notice your post Xaoz! I read the thread from the bottom up, so I just stopped at JDMEK's link. That would explain my wisdow senses tingling as I read the revised arrangement...
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on February 12, 2015, 08:15:43 PMOh my. So much better. Relief. Thank you JDMEK.

Just a few more nitpicky things:
*Could you put a suggested tempo number with parentheses for moderato, like you did with andantino?
*In m. 5-7 and 14-16, in the LH, the slurs seem awfully close to the staccatissimo markings. Mark them so that the staccatissimo markings are above the slur, like with the normal staccato + slur combos at m. 10 and 11.
*Add some staccatos to the LH at m. 30-32 where necessary.

Maybe I should leave critiques one at a time so that way each time we fix it, MLF will say "accepted now?" Sorry MLF if you read this, I just think it's funny (the importunity)
I'll get to it when I get on my computer tomorrow! :)

Sebastian

This stuff would take 5 seconds to fix. Would someone like to take care of this now for me? I'm in bed :P

Xaoz