Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: K.K Jongara (Aircheck)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: AwesomeYears

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Holy Crap! Great Job!
Just a few things.

Measure 1: I'd put an accent instead of an F on that note.

Measures 9-13: I'd use a Crescendo through those measures.

Measures 11, 12 & 13: The bottom Dynamics aren't required. And the pp isn't required.

Measure 13: Quarter note on the second beat, I'd put an accent there too.

Measure 13: Those last 2 notes I'd take out. But if you wanna keep them, the notes are e & e flat.

-Correct BPM is 140

-You should experiment with staccatos more in this piece. I'd put them on all the eighth notes.

-Missing measure numbers.

Save you time:
Here is a .zip (with .mid, .mus, and .pdf inside) with all the changes (except the staccatos):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gix4ew8qi1pjadr/K.K%20Jongara.zip?dl=0

Again, Excellent Job!

AwesomeYears

Updated files with staccato marks (next time, just give me the MUS) And thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it! Just one more thing, the last two notes are too pressed together...

Sebastian

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 02, 2015, 12:51:44 AMUpdated files with staccato marks (next time, just give me the MUS) And thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it! Just one more thing, the last two notes are too pressed together...
Awesome!
I'm sure an updater can get those last 2 notes. I'm not near my Finale Computer.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 02, 2015, 07:33:04 AMAwesome!
I'm sure an updater can get those last 2 notes. I'm not near my Finale Computer.
Can someone fix this? It'll only take 5 minutes!

Sebastian

AwesomeYears

The Deku Trombonist

The staccatos don't make much sense on all the 16th notes so I moved them to more appropriate places.

And I made the last beat a slide because that's kind of what it is and it makes more sense on piano anyway.

Oh, and I added finger clicks to the first bar to emulate the percussion.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84117653/Assistance/K.K%20Jongara%20%5BAircheck%5D.mus

Zeta