[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - "Island In The Sky" by NocturneOfShadow

Started by Zeta, January 30, 2015, 08:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Aww, now I feel bad. Sorry Xaoz.

I meant the saying on good intentions, really. All the activity in submissions and personal arrangements has exploded today, and no mod had to facilitate it. It was all the community, and that is great. That's what NSM is about. So, thank you Xaoz for doing that. That's what I meant.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Xaoz

I know when I am not welcome anymore in a community. I still enjoyed the time  :'(

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Olimar12345

Quote from: Latios212 on January 31, 2015, 04:52:44 PMI apologize
This was meant as a compliment, in regards to how helpful you've been :3

Same! I'm sorry if it came across any other way.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Hey Xaoz, I apologize for my post.

I really thought these re-posts were meant as compliments, in regard to your helpful and accurate feedback.  No one has said anything bad about you!

I am sincerely sorry if you took it the wrong way.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Xaoz

Guys... I was obviously kidding... Like... Wtf... How is everyone here taking everything so serious?!

I feel like a horrible person now, since Latios wrote such a kind message to make me stay...

Sebastian

Don't feel bad Xaoz! There might be a lot of sarcastic people on this forum but Bespinben and Olimar are not one of them. Nice job with the feedback too! It's a good day when not just the updaters are giving feedback. :)

mikey

Quote from: Xaoz on January 31, 2015, 06:48:50 PMGuys... I was obviously kidding... Like... Wtf... How is everyone here taking everything so serious?!

I feel like a horrible person now, since Latios wrote such a kind message to make me stay...
lol ikr
anyway I haven't uploaded my second draft yet
AND GUYS I JUST CAN'T GET FORMATTING DOWN
LIKE HOW do you find this magical "template"
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 31, 2015, 08:24:40 PManyway I haven't uploaded my second draft yet
AND GUYS I JUST CAN'T GET FORMATTING DOWN
LIKE HOW do you find this magical "template"

READ

The template file is there, but here it is anyway: http://www.mediafire.com/?brv4yq89pbhwum9
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

mikey

2 things I cannot do: Delete the "Piano" marker and copy paste a quarter note measure in the top left area
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 01, 2015, 01:13:03 PM2 things I cannot do: Delete the "Piano" marker and copy paste a quarter note measure in the top left area
The piano marker is not a problem.
Anyway, here is the correct formatting!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxctopxg4o1xh8y/Island%20in%20the%20Sky.mus?dl=0

I recommend using a template with the correct formatting for future sheets.

mikey

well that one doesn't have the q=90ish and you have the tempo at 70 and my name is NocturneOfShadow not NocturneofShadow :/
but I have a template now so my next sheet *should* be correctly formatted lol
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 01, 2015, 02:16:45 PMwell that one doesn't have the q=90ish and you have the tempo at 70 and my name is NocturneOfShadow not NocturneofShadow :/
but I have a template now so my next sheet *should* be correctly formatted lol

Crossing all the fingers I have... You should really put a bit more effort and thought into your sheets. Especially the formating.

Sebastian

Quote from: Xaoz on February 01, 2015, 02:21:48 PMCrossing all the fingers I have... You should really put a bit more effort and thought into your sheets. Especially the formating.
lol.....formatting for sure. But I really thing NocturneOfShadow did a great job on this song and is an excellent arranger!