All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Two truths, one lie

Started by King Sammer, January 28, 2015, 06:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

braix

There's a huge difference, Maelstrom
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

braix

Come on. Hamster has 7 letters and rat has 3. How is that not a huge difference?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Saria

Rats have a different genotype in comparison to hamsters such that they are incapable of a likelihood of reproductive success in copulation. They do share similar characteristics, as they are of the same phenotype, hence the confusion based on physical attributes. However, the two are not to be confused.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

rats I knew it was gonna be a trick question
Quote from: braixen1264 on February 01, 2015, 10:30:52 AMCome on. Hamster has 7 letters and rat has 3. How is that not a huge difference?
you get internet points
unmotivated

braix

so what do i do with my internet points

AwesomeYears

braix

oh ok

hah i have internet points
muahaha
haha...ha.....

blueflower999

Here are three relating to my life's weird medical involvements!

1. Earlier in the school year, I got sick with pneumonia and wore a surgeon's mask to school. This resulted in me being nicknamed "Ebola Boy" for the following few weeks.
2. In my first few years of life, I had numerous interesting medical problems including Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and a febrile seizure.
3. When I was about 10, I crashed my bicycle into a telephone pole and got a concussion. It wasn't awful but I did have to spend a few days in the hospital.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 01, 2015, 02:25:09 PMHere are three relating to my life's weird medical involvements!

1. Earlier in the school year, I got sick with pneumonia and wore a surgeon's mask to school. This resulted in me being nicknamed "Ebola Boy" for the following few weeks.
2. In my first few years of life, I had numerous interesting medical problems including Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and a febrile seizure.
3. When I was about 10, I crashed my bicycle into a telephone pole and got a concussion. It wasn't awful but I did have to spend a few days in the hospital.
1. is the lie.

Bloop

3 because you didn't use links in that statement

blueflower999

Quote from: Bloop on February 01, 2015, 02:30:41 PM3 because you didn't use links in that statement
This is correct, the other two are true.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Wow. Nice detective skills, Bloop.

Bloop

oh wat it even helped

Oh well uhm
1. I've broken my leg before
2. I've never seen a wild owl before
3. I've been to a death metal concert