Series: Ace Attorney
Game: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Pursuit ~ Cornered
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yugikun

[attachment deleted by admin]

SlowPokemon

This is a very ugly sheet... I don't know if it's very accurate or not either...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Yay for old subs!

*Key is F minor (4 flats)
*The performance notes are rather unnecessary. The note in measure 4 has a corresponding musical term called "simile" (meaning to play in the manner of the preceding). The note in m. 20 might have some analogue to percussion repeat notation, but it has no place in piano notation. If you want the 8th notes in the 2nd layer to be repeated, write them in.
*Be mindful of performance practicality ("playability"). There are places where playing consecutive 16th notes is feasible, and others where it is not. One of these less practical places is the melody octaves in the RH at the end of m. 5 going into m. 6, and also the end of m. 6 into m. 7.
*The tempo marking is misspelled. Should be "Climactic" not "Climatic" (missing the "c").
*Fix the URL (not your fault since this submitted before the change [my bad!])
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Yugi

https://www.dropbox.com/s/syxdcm2e2cgzr4k/Pursuit%20-%20Cornered12345.mus?dl=0 Here's a mus with everything but the key sig thing changed. Would it be possible for you to change it to F minor?

Brawler4Ever

Here is the sheet you requested, Yugi. I added the key sig (F Minor) and changed nothing else.

Here is another sheet; this time with some of my own additions. It's not much.
-First, I changed the key sig to 5 flats (B Flat Minor, if I'm not mistaken[which I wouldn't be surprised if I was]). This removes all accidentals in the left hand, with the exception of measure 23. I added a (b) to each G in the left hand so that the pianist would not be confused with the G naturals in the right hand (due to the 8th notes).
-I added the 8th notes throughout the area where it was inferred by your text, then deleted the text. I personally believe that it would be easier for the pianist to see the structure of the notes througout, and be able to hear it in playback.
-I deleted the lower notes at the end of measure 5. This should make it more playable without affecting the song in a significant way.
-I didn't touch the similie(simile? simili?). I have no idea what it is and I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. :)

That's pretty much it. If you disagree with any of my judgement calls, it should be relatively easy to fix anything. However, if you need anything, feel free to ask.

Also, both versions need page numbers, a copyright, and a url. For some reason, my versions don't have them. Weird. :o

For copy-paste reasons: Capcom © 2001
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Tobbeh99

Brawler4Ever about your sheet:
The key is F-minor, there are few times you need Gb in this song, but there are plenty of times there are Gn. And the bass being around should give enough evidence for it to be in F-minor.
You nicely wrote out the 2nd layer in measure 20-24, but make the beams go in different directions: "red notes"  downwards, "black notes" upwards.
There are no measure numbers, and the title on page 2,3 is gone.
And sometimes the dynamics are being covered by notes.

Other thoughts:
It might be possible to fit this arrangement on 2 pages with 5 systems each.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Brawler4Ever

Done.

Made changes to my alternate sheet:
-Changed it back to F-Minor. I'm not good with key sigs (never have been) so that's why I submitted both.  ::)
-changed the beam directions from 20-24 (red goes down, black goes up).
-I also changed the beam directions for 14-16. This keeps the beams from covering the dynamic.
-Reduced page count to two; first page is a 5x3 system, and the second is a 3x3+2x2 system. Sorry if that makes no sense, I'm still getting used to the whole system notation thing. :P
-Added the title to the second page. Fixed the url and copyright.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Yugi

Yugi

Maelstrom

Random thought:
Is it possible to incorporate the real base line as a second layer in addition to current LH voice? The LH voice would need to be trimmed down a little, but I feel that the base line has a much bigger importance in the overall song.

Also, note beaming problems.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: Yugi on August 29, 2015, 12:54:51 AMI'm on Skype or LLF if anyone wants to talk to me. Feel free to tell me when all this dies down.

Someone skype or otherwise contact Yugi because this isn't really off-topic-nonsense related and also maya and co. are gone so things have gotten better

otherwise I'll have to delete this :(
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Latios212 on September 01, 2015, 08:19:48 PMSomeone skype or otherwise contact Yugi because this isn't really off-topic-nonsense related and also maya and co. are gone so things have gotten better

otherwise I'll have to delete this :(

delete this? When she has come so far with this. Can't we just fix this up a bit and get it submitted?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh