[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - "Pursuit ~ Cornered" by Yugikun

Started by Zeta, January 27, 2015, 09:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

I can take it, seems almost done only some finishing work needed.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

One big thing:
The LH can't stay the same for the last half of the song.
It should move with the base line like the rest of the song.

Tobbeh99

Here it is:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24842881/Persuit%20%7E%20Cronered.zip

I edited it more that I thought I needed. Added some harmonies, changed some notes, bass line, articulations and dynamics. Say what you think about it!
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

That file name gave me cancer.

m6-8 are nigh unplayable, and sloppy. Idk how to fix it, but maybe try removing some of the octave parts.

That subito mp is not in the original, and having it for both LH and RH is redundant. I feel that you added a little too much dynamic variation when there isn't that much in the original piece.

m25. Uhh. Why is the triplet 8ths included when they are all played by the 16ths?

Tobbeh99

Lol I know I misspelled it, my bad English.

Anyways I've done a new version fixing some of the things you mentioned.

But measures 6-8, I don't think they are unplayable. They are meant to played as you play the melody note with RH and then you down and play the middle voice, holding on to the melody as long as possible maybe with pedal included. Should I shorten the note values to make it more clear? I'm thinking particularly about the whole note.

I changed some dynamics as well as measure 25.

Here it is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24842881/Phoenix%20Write%20Pursuit%20%7E%20Cornered.zip

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 03, 2015, 12:40:11 PMBut measures 6-8, I don't think they are unplayable. They are meant to played as you play the melody note with RH and then you down and play the middle voice, holding on to the melody as long as possible maybe with pedal included. Should I shorten the note values to make it more clear? I'm thinking particularly about the whole note.
*Wright
This may sound strange, but if a note can't be held while the other notes are played, it shouldn't be there (when the other notes are being played, that is). If you need a pedal to play all the notes, but there is no pedal marking, you're doing it wrong.
In addition, it looks really sloppy when the 2nd layer crosses the tie lines.

edit: m25 and the dynamics are quite a bit better now.

Yugi

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 02, 2015, 07:16:50 AMdelete this? When she has come so far with this. Can't we just fix this up a bit and get it submitted?
lol

Anyway, I put Tobbeh's sheet in place of the mus and midi (thanks for that by the way, tobbeh!). I can't make a pdf on here though, so if someone could do that that would be gr8

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Yugi

so this has been in submission since January so i'd like to get this accepted now

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot