News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Hey, at least it's better than The Zoo Race.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Waddle Bro

Nothing is better than the zoo race

Yug_Guy

Waddle Bro

Really excited for Soul Axiom, it's a first-person puzzle game from the developers of Master Reboot and that game was so beautiful and looks like this one is just as stunning!! They both are also on sale on Steam right now as a bundle, but because I have Master Reboot for the Wii U, I'm gonna get this one for it as well :]

Sebastian

K-NiGhT

but it doesn't have Kinect Sports Rivals 0/10
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

See, I would so buy Rare Replay if I already didn't own all those games on their original consoles, still in fantastic working condition, mind you. I'd also have to buy a $500 console that currently has no games I want to play.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Isn't battlefront 3 coming out
And destiny is supposed to be good
X box has a few good games
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 23, 2015, 10:40:40 AMSee, I would so buy Rare Replay if I already didn't own all those games on their original consoles, still in fantastic working condition, mind you. I'd also have to buy a $500 console that currently has no games I want to play.
$259 on ebay :)
And Rare Replay is going to be $29.99. Approx. $300 for Xbox one and Rare Replay is a decent deal.

Maelstrom

btw, it was available new and Kinectless for 350.00 until recently.

Olimar12345

Can't say I haven't been considering getting it. I'm curious as to how games like Jet Force Gemini and Perfect Dark will feel with a controller more optimized for fps/tps games.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 23, 2015, 04:53:20 PMCan't say I haven't been considering getting it. I'm curious as to how games like Jet Force Gemini and Perfect Dark will feel with a controller more optimized for fps/tps games.
Ikr?
The think I like most about Rare Replay is that there is a "rewind button"
Say you fall off the edge you can just rewind.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm super excited for Fallout 4. I love all the Fallout games to death and the 4th looks amazing by all standards. I'm probably going to get the collectors edition, purely for the pip boy XD
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 23, 2015, 06:22:49 PMIkr?
The think I like most about Rare Replay is that there is a "rewind button"
Say you fall off the edge you can just rewind.
But emulators have that