News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 06, 2016, 02:05:08 PMIt looks pretty, but, although it's probably just me, it lacks polish. I know they're a small team, but it just looks like somewhat bland textures over quickly created structures with random items thrown in to collect.
I actually thought it looked pretty well-detailed and they still have a year to finish it up.

EDIT: Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN6SUlcfUPQ

WaluigiTime64

Meanwhile...

This hurts me inside on so many levels. It's just painful to watch.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

I used to want that game, but maybe not anymore.

Sir Dino

looks like an idea pitched by a group of middle schoolers who play minecraft and developed on a windows vista.

Maelstrom

In other news, Zero Time Dilemma is getting great reviews. It's the 2nd game I've ever preordered.

Oh, and the Shovel Knight dev team wants to know what kind of game you'd like them to make next:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V6wPLSqNj88zuz0-Ms6RAtiBXXVoIlNnK-IjYcIeHGU/viewform?c=0&w=1
Ideas include everything from Shovel Kart to a Contra clone.

mikey

the right answer is 5 for everything except the RPGs
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I'M SO EXCITED I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SEE THIS
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

IM SO HAPPY

as much as I try to deny it I have been feeling so empty without new Layton to look forward to

SlowPokemon

Ahhhhhhh yeah I saw that!! I hope one of the new platforms is 3DS but even if not I guess I'll just buy it for my Vita.

Nitro Indigo

People say that no-one owns a Vita, but it still sold better than the Wii U.

Also, Professor Layton? I just got back into Lost Future two days ago!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on July 03, 2016, 12:50:14 AMPeople say that no-one owns a Vita, but it still sold better than the Wii U.
I can't find any stats of sales as far as early 2013, but I think that it is safe to say that the Wii U has sold more than PS Vita in the more recent times due to Wii U having more great games.