The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AwesomeYears

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 04:59:58 PMMario maker is absolutely different! They haven't made a level editor before! Try that!
I'm pretty sure that Mario VS Donkey Kong (the toy battles) had a level editor as well.

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 07, 2015, 05:00:35 PMOnly Pikmin 2 is. In Pikmin 1 you collect ship parts and in 3 you collect fruit
that was bad and you should feel bad

blueflower999

Quote from: Dude on September 07, 2015, 06:42:01 PMthat was bad and you should feel bad
Don't you know by now, making stupid and/or unfunny comments is NSM in a nutshell
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 07, 2015, 07:02:45 PMDon't you know by now, making stupid and/or unfunny comments is NSM in a nutshell

i had any number of responses to this post and they all qualified, including this one
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 07, 2015, 05:00:35 PMExcitebike on the NES had a level editor. And that was 1985. It isn't that impressive.
tbh that level editor wasn't very impressive, all your tracks ended up looking the same
unmotivated

TheMarioPianist

T-Minus 12 minutes to the launch of Super Mario Maker! You guys hyped?
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

Anybody else looking forward to Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam at the end of the month? I'm excited for it. I guess when I finish it I'll finally be able to say I've beaten a Paper Mario game (the others just didn't hold my interest honestly).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I am! It looks like a fun game.

Latios212

End of the month already? Awesome, I'm getting it for sure.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude

It's really really fun.

I think it's officially my favorite.

But it's kinda short I think, haven't completed it fully yet. I'm at the last place you go I think and I've only put in I think 18 hours? Although I'm severely underleveled. Shits hard.

AwesomeYears

Wait, you guys don't have the game released already? Lucky ducks us Australians (and Europians).