News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Lol I got it, Knight xD maybe that email was meant to be leaked so that he could exceed our expectations, who knows. I would be totally fine if it released tomorrow! ::)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

So it wasn't the day after, but FNAF 4 is out now apparently.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

It's just like Scott to release a game out of nowhere.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Welp, time to wait to see Markiplier LP this one.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

Nebbles

...but he is making mad money.

Olimar12345

Maelstrom

What
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/amazon-says-fire-emblem-fates-is-launching-as-just-one-game-in-europe
Spoiler
Turns out it will probably be like the digital version in Japan. You can choose whichever path you want, but the game locks that path until you buy the other version. And no, not all the content for both paths will be on the cart.
[close]

Maelstrom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9W_y8IlNro
Final overview for Mario Maker.
All I can see coming out of this are Kaizo Mario levels, music levels, and a whole lot of immature kids abusing the "add your own sound effect" thing.

mikey

Are you kidding me that looks amazing
I could spend hours at a time making levels
unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 12, 2015, 04:32:49 PMAre you kidding me that looks amazing
I could spend hours at a time making levels

I agree
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

InsigTurtle

That reminds me of when I used to create my own super hard levels in Super Mario World. Fun times. I used to abuse the enemies that spat stuff out all the time, along with the Boo rings. Shame there doesn't appear to be a custom auto-scroll option yet.

The music thing reminds me of this:

Nebbles

tbh I think Super Mario Maker is gonna be a really good, fun game. I'm looking forward to it.

ThatGamer

Oh yeah this reminds me that my wiiu has been broken since Splatoon...so as much as I'm looking forward to awesomeness maker, gonna have to be a pass.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"