News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

It's on PC, so yeah. I probably will get it.

SlowPokemon

Apparently they'll be on PC, PS4, Xbone, and this fall/winter, 3DS. So that's fun.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I like how this is more than likely due to the hype surrounding Mighty No. 9. Capcom has apparently had no intention of doing anything with Megaman for several years now, and now that some indie Kickstarter game based on their dormant IP is gaining hype, they're doing everything in their power to damage control.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Honestly Mega Man 10 was such a horrible game compared to the others that if Capcom can't do better than that anymore I don't really want them to make more games.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

how many megamans are there, 25-30?
unmotivated

FierceDeity

I don't think there are more than 11 for any individual mega man series (about that many for Mega Man and Mega Man X, considerably less for the other series), and to be fair the different series are considerably different. Overall, including all spinoffs and everything, I think 30 isn't too far from the actual number

blueflower999

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 11, 2015, 05:06:44 PMI don't think there are more than 11 for any individual mega man series (about that many for Mega Man and Mega Man X, considerably less for the other series), and to be fair the different series are considerably different. Overall, including all spinoffs and everything, I think 30 isn't too far from the actual number
30 I believe is still a bit too low, there are a lot of obscure Mega Man games that were either only released in Japan, didn't sell well, weren't really part of any series, or some combination of the three. For instance, there's a Mega Man soccer game on the Super Nintendo, there are a couple of arcade fighting games, there's a board game on the NES, a few games on the PC, and lots of stuff only released in Japan.

I'd say 50 is probably closer to the actual number.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

AwesomeYears

http://store.steampowered.com/app/371180/

HOLY SHIT GET HYPED SNES CLASSIC PORT COMING TO STEAM NEXT WEEK AAAAAAAAH!

blueflower999

Quote from: AwesomeYears on June 13, 2015, 03:23:17 AMhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/371180/

HOLY SHIT GET HYPED SNES CLASSIC PORT COMING TO STEAM NEXT WEEK AAAAAAAAH!
Shoot now we can't play it by putting a licensed game on top of it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FierceDeity

holy shit get hyped emulators continue to exist

AwesomeYears

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 13, 2015, 02:31:29 PMholy shit get hyped emulators continue to exist
Ah, but it's different from the original.
20th Anniversary Edition
Runs natively on modern operating systems.
High resolution rendering.
Improved, modern style controls.
Option to play with SNES scale feeders.
Steam Achievements and Cloud save.
Digitial manual with quiz guide.
Includes original DOS port.
DRM Free!

blueflower999

Too bad they can't exactly make it a good game. Or at the very least, they can't make it better than Doom.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

what are you talking about this is awesome
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 13, 2015, 07:07:47 PMToo bad they can't exactly make it a good game. Or at the very least, they can't make it better than Doom.
It already is better than Doom.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.