News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Show your pianos!

Started by Xaoz, January 11, 2015, 06:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Yamaha U1 with QuietTime SG-2 Mini for 24 hour availability!

So I was wondering... what is most of the community playing? Upright? Grand? Any fancy Nintendo-related stuff around for a nice atmosphere (or am I the only one? :()

If you can, add a picture!

I just started this to show off.

edit: If there is already a similar thread I am sorry.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Waddle Bro

May I just say that your wall art is a+

and idk I just have a small synth cuz there's not much room

Jamaha

Yamaha P-95.

(Also, I need to buy a proper camera)

Xaoz

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 11, 2015, 06:22:51 AMMay I just say that your wall art is a+

Thank you!

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 11, 2015, 06:22:51 AMand idk I just have a small synth cuz there's not much room

There is ALWAYS room! Get rid of your bed and sleep on the floor! Also pics or get out :D

Quote from: Jamaha on January 11, 2015, 06:36:42 AM(Also, I need to buy a proper camera)

Smartphone camera all the way!

Bubbles

I've got a baby grand kawai gx blak and I LOVE it. Once I leave home though I'll probably have nothing lol I find it so hard to enjoy playing a digital piano now

Xaoz

Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2015, 07:47:21 AMI've got a baby grand kawai gx blak and I LOVE it. Once I leave home though I'll probably have nothing lol I find it so hard to enjoy playing a digital piano now

Why no picture? Wish I had a grand, too :( Although I really cannot complain about the U1 sound.
Do you also have a silent system?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 11, 2015, 09:43:49 AMXaoz, are those Siberias?

Steelseries all the way, baby!

Offtopic: I also use 6Gv2, Sensei and QcK. Not a fanboy, they just produce good gaming stuff.

braix

I have a pair of those, thought they looked familiar.
I still need to get a new mouse. I can live without a mechanical keyboard but my mouse sucks.

Now back on topic.
I don't have any pictures and I can't really take any right now, but I have an upright Kawai piano(I have no idea what model it is) and a Yamaha keyboard thing behind me in my room.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 11, 2015, 09:57:13 AM(...)I can live without a mechanical keyboard(...)

I cannot. I need atleast one for writing&programming and one for playing (different key switches).

I could recommend a mouse if I knew for what you need it.

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 11, 2015, 09:57:13 AM(...)I have an upright Kawai piano(I have no idea what model it is) and a Yamaha keyboard thing behind me in my room.

Casualness confirmed! :D

braix

mikey

You made this thread just to show off your beautiful piano area  >:(
Right now we have 3 pianos, an upright, an electric, and a keyboard.  I prefer the upright because it has actual acoustics giving it the best sound but sometimes you just gotta use an electric.
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 11:15:47 AMYou made this thread just to show off your beautiful piano area  >:(

The sweet envy! Moar!

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 11:15:47 AMRight now we have 3 pianos, an upright, an electric, and a keyboard.  I prefer the upright because it has actual acoustics giving it the best sound but sometimes you just gotta use an electric.

Why you gotta use an electric? I cannot think of any reason except for $ or transportation.

mikey

midi brah
and so you don't wake up the entire house
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 11:35:16 AMmidi brah
and so you don't wake up the entire house

My piano has a silent system with midi function, brah.