News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Show your pianos!

Started by Xaoz, January 11, 2015, 06:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Yamaha U1 with QuietTime SG-2 Mini for 24 hour availability!

So I was wondering... what is most of the community playing? Upright? Grand? Any fancy Nintendo-related stuff around for a nice atmosphere (or am I the only one? :()

If you can, add a picture!

I just started this to show off.

edit: If there is already a similar thread I am sorry.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Waddle Bro

May I just say that your wall art is a+

and idk I just have a small synth cuz there's not much room

Jamaha

Yamaha P-95.

(Also, I need to buy a proper camera)

Xaoz

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 11, 2015, 06:22:51 AMMay I just say that your wall art is a+

Thank you!

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 11, 2015, 06:22:51 AMand idk I just have a small synth cuz there's not much room

There is ALWAYS room! Get rid of your bed and sleep on the floor! Also pics or get out :D

Quote from: Jamaha on January 11, 2015, 06:36:42 AM(Also, I need to buy a proper camera)

Smartphone camera all the way!

Bubbles

I've got a baby grand kawai gx blak and I LOVE it. Once I leave home though I'll probably have nothing lol I find it so hard to enjoy playing a digital piano now

Xaoz

Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2015, 07:47:21 AMI've got a baby grand kawai gx blak and I LOVE it. Once I leave home though I'll probably have nothing lol I find it so hard to enjoy playing a digital piano now

Why no picture? Wish I had a grand, too :( Although I really cannot complain about the U1 sound.
Do you also have a silent system?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 11, 2015, 09:43:49 AMXaoz, are those Siberias?

Steelseries all the way, baby!

Offtopic: I also use 6Gv2, Sensei and QcK. Not a fanboy, they just produce good gaming stuff.

braix

I have a pair of those, thought they looked familiar.
I still need to get a new mouse. I can live without a mechanical keyboard but my mouse sucks.

Now back on topic.
I don't have any pictures and I can't really take any right now, but I have an upright Kawai piano(I have no idea what model it is) and a Yamaha keyboard thing behind me in my room.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 11, 2015, 09:57:13 AM(...)I can live without a mechanical keyboard(...)

I cannot. I need atleast one for writing&programming and one for playing (different key switches).

I could recommend a mouse if I knew for what you need it.

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 11, 2015, 09:57:13 AM(...)I have an upright Kawai piano(I have no idea what model it is) and a Yamaha keyboard thing behind me in my room.

Casualness confirmed! :D

braix

mikey

You made this thread just to show off your beautiful piano area  >:(
Right now we have 3 pianos, an upright, an electric, and a keyboard.  I prefer the upright because it has actual acoustics giving it the best sound but sometimes you just gotta use an electric.
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 11:15:47 AMYou made this thread just to show off your beautiful piano area  >:(

The sweet envy! Moar!

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 11:15:47 AMRight now we have 3 pianos, an upright, an electric, and a keyboard.  I prefer the upright because it has actual acoustics giving it the best sound but sometimes you just gotta use an electric.

Why you gotta use an electric? I cannot think of any reason except for $ or transportation.

mikey

midi brah
and so you don't wake up the entire house
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 11:35:16 AMmidi brah
and so you don't wake up the entire house

My piano has a silent system with midi function, brah.