News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

BlackDwagonSlayew is wolfed is now
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

The_Subjective_Thought! Dude! fank009! BlackDwagonSlayew is wolfed! you all have 2. ends BlackDwagonSlayew!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 22, 2015, 10:47:43 PMThe_Subjective_Thought! Dude! fank009! BlackDwagonSlayew is wolfed! you all have 2. ends BlackDwagonSlayew!

f. ye'm. olf. ho. s. y. artner?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

ok, so I am going to try and be quick...

BLS take your vote of me, you're not dead.

There is only one person, who imo, logicaly makes up a good night kill

Mr. Mutou is a useless kawaii and a dud vote

Myself/TST can be lynched

BLS/Louie BOTH have a strike (?) and could get themselves modkilled any moment...

leaving guy

Q. WHY THE HELL, Would I kill Mr. Mutou and not you BLS??? Why would I even keep you alive - the fact of fear kill. Why didnt anyone kill you to incriminate me more???

Louie, get off BLS, unless he deserves an award, he is really obviously kawaii.

As cunning as I can be BLS, I have been a stupid baka.

Now, Why guy? picking guy for not being dead seems like being a cop out but... think about it, he is the perfect kill... not really much to go on, minus me there is no real fear kills out there... (since when do I fear kill?) that and he wasn't getting lynched any time soon (until I took the case (and cracked it)

BLS as I said... is a no lynch zone.

TST feels kawaii.

Guy has NO tells at all with louie... (then how can you lean him baka?) simple, by using logic that is known.

As I said, any wolf out there shouldnt have wolfed yugi (they did...) TST/myself are flavour of the day in lynches (minus louie showing up)
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 22, 2015, 10:50:42 PMf. ye'm. olf. ho. s. y. artner?
Q, do they have to be living?

Can everyone PLEASE, do me a favour, and take the new change of events into consideration for their leans...

Q's to be answered
-Why yugi, why have the 5 most active people alive to discuss at lynch or lose?
-how many mislynches do the wolves need?
-who really is flavour of the day and how does that incorporate into the lynch

Replies BLS, could you at the very least, not draw further suspicion to yourself by voting against votes, makes you look baka with all the self preservation of votes.

also, snazzy vote is snazzy
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

f. ou. hink. ye'm. olf. sk. ourselves. his.

he. olfings. on't. ake. ense. ith. e. s. olf. specially. ubbles'. olfing. ould've. een. etter. or. e. o. eave. ubbles. live. o. ynch. er.

Quote from: fank009 on January 22, 2015, 11:05:01 PMQ. WHY THE HELL, Would I kill Mr. Mutou and not you BLS??? Why would I even keep you alive - the fact of fear kill. Why didnt anyone kill you to incriminate me more???
ecause. ou. ould. ynch. e. ou/limar. akes. ense (or limar/st). ut. ou. eed. o. ait. or. omebody. lse. o. ote.

Quote from: fank009 on January 22, 2015, 11:05:01 PMReplies BLS, could you at the very least, not draw further suspicion to yourself by voting against votes, makes you look baka with all the self preservation of votes.
hat? ye. ote. or. omebody. ye. ind. uspicious.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

FireArrow

Insta.
BlackDragonSlayer was lynched.

Wolves Win!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Post game hopefully tomorrow.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Dude