News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Subjective_Thought

in the case that the missed wolfing was planned then I think it was BDS or Yugi. They helped push the lynch on MLF.

basically if Mael is not wolf than these two are the ones I'll be picking between to vote for tomorrow.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

een. way. orry.

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 21, 2015, 07:55:45 PMIt's the same with me. Except I never cared about it in the first place.
:(

un, ut...

ould ye eally. refer ither ank009 or st. ynched oday. oth. re. omewhat. uspicious. mo.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 21, 2015, 09:13:17 PMin the case that the missed wolfing was planned then I think it was BDS or Yugi. They helped push the lynch on MLF.

basically if Mael is not wolf than these two are the ones I'll be picking between to vote for tomorrow.
ehehehehe

unny. ou. hould. ay. hat! ye. hought. ou. ould. lan. issed. olfing.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Maelstrom was lynched. It is now Night Phase 5. Phase ends January 22nd, 10:00 PM PST.

Players -
1. maelstrom
2. davy
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. fank009
5. Yugi
6. Olimar12345

7. Jub3r7
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. blueflower999
10. Bubbles
11. The_Subjective_Thought
12. Dude

13. mariolegofan
14. Mr. Tanooki Suit
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

e. eed. eed. eed. o. ynch. ank. r. st. ext. hase. ye'm. retty. ure. ne r oth. f hem. s. olf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: fank009 on January 21, 2015, 07:39:20 PMAs I was saying... those who can post reasons, post reasons. even if you can only post short answers, stuff like meta/inactivity/Process of elimination
Heck use quotes if you need to to build up any evidence...

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 22, 2015, 01:41:50 AMe. eed. eed. eed. o. ynch. ank. r. st. ext. hase. ye'm. retty. ure. ne r oth. f hem. s. olf.
REASONS... you're worse than me in terms of leans being heart leans...
"I think x is a baka", "I agree with you they are baka".
thats basically everything thats going on here in terms of accusations. you know how little information is gotten out of that? thats basic tier 1 accusations.

it is IMPORTANT that reasons are shared becuase gaps of logic can be bridged

speaking about bridges...
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 21, 2015, 09:20:04 PMeen. way. orry.
:(

un, ut...

ould ye eally. refer ither ank009 or st. ynched oday. oth. re. omewhat. uspicious. mo.
The vote tallies was, me/mr intuition on whirly
you on mr intuition
Guy on me.

why didn't you switch your vote to me if you wanted to lynch me at least?
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 22, 2015, 01:40:14 AMools!
says the guy who didnt change his vote to me xD

Whirly was the BEST lynch, even though he was pretty obvious kawaii...
with him and Mr. Mutou being as good as useless kawaii, their votes can be considered worthless/even a hindrance, because a) they haven't been reading the thread. b)they might put in a bad vote as a result of not being informed as a consequence of a)
its not good losing confirmed kawaii, but in terms of the power the kawaii have, it hasn't really changed...
Worst case scenario we lynch someone who can contribute, and baka are left with the power to control the lynch with 2out of 3 out of 5 votes (even though 5 votes requires a 3 majority, with there being 2 baka controlling a majority of 2/3 possible active votes, that would be game)

BLS:" you orchestrated that with baka buddy Mr. Intuition" we could have easily just led the vote to either louie or guy
Speaking about snazzy voting patterns

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 21, 2015, 09:10:20 PMWe've got an hour left. I'd rather not get lynched. Maelstrom.

I think him and Dude are the most likely people to be behind the missed wolfing, considering their inactivity.

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 21, 2015, 09:13:17 PMin the case that the missed wolfing was planned then I think it was BDS or Yugi. They helped push the lynch on MLF.

so... even though wirly is a pretty good vote with good reasoning...

Mr. Intutives lean list
Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 18, 2015, 03:00:23 PMThe Living-
1. Jub- Came up with a curse classification system night 1. System was unable to be used cause Mod Powers.
          Spoke as if under a curse for night 1 and part of day 1. I don't know why, if someone could tell me it would be nice. This might be possible wolf behavior if not for:Voted for BDS in the night phase, possibly a wolfing pm that was accidentally posted.

The last point means that I'm going to vote for Jub this phase unless something comes up.

2. Fank.
Super early day 1 vote. Did not justify.
Voted on a "Hearts Lean". Still failed to justify.
Kind of inactive, was active on the night of the missed wolfing.

3. Olimar
Dodgy day 1 vote.Later said that it was a safety and switched to jub.Massive incident with accidentally edited post counting votes, this happed at the same time as Tanooki and NoS (the frist time) screwed up and might have been modkilled.

End result was thisThe above is not entirely true, edits are still instant godkills. However everyone got a strike, possibly because one of the people involved was a wolf and the game might have been half over. Or you know, cause firearrow was feeling pretty lenient.

4. Yugi- Had a curse that has worn off, Was faking one for "funsies"

Or was a wolf who got tired of being over the top.

Posted song lyrics as a possible way of determining communication curses.
Kind of inactive. Was active on the night of the missed wolfing.
First person to warn the thread about Tanooki and his Potato.

5. Blueflower
Slightly more than kind of inactive

6.Dude
Slightly more than slightly more than inactive.

7.Maelstrom
Claimed his inactivity is because he has nothing to contribute.
Had a bit of a freak out at the start of night phase 2. Possibly due to a curse he received, hasn't posted since.

8. BDS
Less inactive but I got nothing on him.

9. TST
Spoiler
[close]

The Dead
Confirmed Humans-
Bubbles-wolfed
davy-wolfed
NoS-Godkilled

Possible Wolves
Tanooki- Lynched for Potato Based Machinations.
MLF- Lynched after missed wolfing, cause inactivity.
[close]
The question on everyones (mine) tongue is
why didnt you vote for me? you gave no indication that your lean on me had changed in any direction, yeah whirly could have jumped up a bit... but that was a perfect (valid) time to get rid of me, so why didn't you?

Lots of pairings are disapearing, especially when you have Mr. Mutou who is as good as a cleared useless kawaii (you have one job next phase, either have your vote with mine or on me.) BLS who (I swear was at least shitting bricks...) looks like he's caught between a rock and a hard place, incorporate that with leans and you have little to no options for teams, fmpov Mr. Intuiton can only be with either louie or someone who was lynched, (heck, louie has a LOT of partners... but thats banking on that rule of 3 theory)

BLS, (& guy) I'll put some reasoning for leans down, and you quote which one fits the bill

- You aren't making any sense

-You become active as pressure comes upon you

-you are using your usual baka tactics

-your activity is indicative of when you are a baka

-you are the most logical wolf
-(why) everyone else is kawaii
-DIDNT YOU SEE THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION OPTION?

-try again

The night kill will be very.... interesting. who survives/dies could be telling enough to close the book on this game. so choose carefully.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: fank009 on January 22, 2015, 04:07:44 AMThe question on everyones (mine) tongue is
why didnt you vote for me? you gave no indication that your lean on me had changed in any direction, yeah whirly could have jumped up a bit... but that was a perfect (valid) time to get rid of me, so why didn't you?

Okay, I will totally admit, your place high on the suspicion list was entirely based on how annoyed I was at you early in this game. Personal bias clouding judgement yadayadayada.

Also, I may have mentioned when I wanted reasons from BDS I care a whole lot about game activity, and you provide a ton with your posts.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 22, 2015, 12:34:21 PMAlso, I may have mentioned when I wanted reasons from BDS I care a whole lot about game activity, and you provide a ton with your posts.
... ... ...

@ank009
our ecent. ynches/uspicions. ave. een. ad (aelstrom). nd our ctions. ave. een. orderline. olfy hroughout ost f he ame.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 22, 2015, 07:02:38 PM... ... ...

@ank009
our ecent. ynches/uspicions. ave. een. ad (aelstrom). nd our ctions. ave. een. orderline. olfy hroughout ost f he ame.
My actions have been baka? just like any old game... Thats good then.
Have you seen my reasoning on why mael was a GOOD lynch. sometimes especially in inactive games, you just have to bite the bullet...
Basically, you don't agree with my "philosophies". when have you ever...

May I repeat a few things
-I was on Mr. Intuition before hand, (that's not a good suspicion???)
-When have I ever sanctioned a NK as a baka... keywords being I, and Sanctioned
-actions have been borderline throughout eh?, (oh hello sympth... you definetly were onto something)
-why the hell aren't I dead yet, im pretty sure nearly everyone alive has placed a vote on me at sometime in this game... (except maybe you...)

you need to go back, and analyze the game by assesing wolf teams and plausabilities, instead of looking for someone to lynch (could it be???)

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 22, 2015, 12:34:21 PMPersonal bias clouding judgement yadayadayada.
You should take tips from this guy ;)
we all know your going to do something snazzy and brash next phase anyway.
the fact that you said no to an opportunity makes me wonder if you are just playing us for
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 22, 2015, 01:40:14 AMools!

anyway, it feels like I'm talking to a wall (what, don't get it? I thought it was funny :/) at best. so as I said before, wait for the night kill, and reasses from there.

I cant help it if all the opinions im hearing are myself and they're wrong :/ no ones offering more :/
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Olimar12345

Guys I can not say much now, so I vote BDS next phase
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Yugi was wolfed. It is now Day Phase 6. Phase ends January 24th, 10:00 PM PST. All curses have been sent.

Players -
1. maelstrom
2. davy
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. fank009
5. Yugi
6. Olimar12345
7. Jub3r7
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. blueflower999
10. Bubbles
11. The_Subjective_Thought
12. Dude

13. mariolegofan
14. Mr. Tanooki Suit
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber