News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 18, 2015, 10:21:23 PMi am allowed a death post by the host so

FIGURE OUT THE FREAKING PUZZLE
:/
I go to type up a big post, get called out, and then I miss end of day, can my timing get any closer to quite extraordinarily bad :/
I feel like every time I want to post something snazzy comes along and takes up my wonderful attention. (why do I feel im going to get lynched for this)

anyway.

lynching Mr the hutt felt like the wrong decision. there was so much of a good case for him being kawaii, his somewhat frantic posting (yes its a kawaii tell now...) along with his some of his very first posts, (one that mr intuition quoted about baka receiving curses)
there is a case of him being a baka, the idea of trying to wolf BDS is somewhat weak though, cause he's always jumped the gun during the night phase (N1 curse for example) but wolfing patterns do seem to indiacte something (I'll explain more later)

Mr intuition... there is one thing I don't like in your list... is that you aren't looking for partners (although in a game with little to no activity, its quite hard to look for partners...
Obvious statment is 1 baka in Mr. Statue/LDE and Mr the hutt although lets go with facts that we know...

Sympths theory of 1 baka in Mr. Statue/louie55555 and BLS
Night 2 the baka decided not to do anything
All the baka kills have been on people who have NOT had obvious curses...

here's an idea for you to ponder, the baka can "share" curses?

I have been reading the thread, and in combination of my little fact finding, I'm finding it hard to pinpoint specific partners. I still think whirly and No escape iris are the ways to go for lynches... although... I might need one more night phase to get a clearer picture on the game...

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Blueflower was wolfed. It is now Day Phase 4. Phase ends January 21th, 10:00 PM PST. All curses have been sent.

Players -
1. maelstrom
2. davy
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. fank009
5. Yugi
6. Olimar12345

7. Jub3r7
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. blueflower999
10. Bubbles
11. The_Subjective_Thought
12. Dude

13. mariolegofan
14. Mr. Tanooki Suit
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

hinking ither ank009 or st.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 20, 2015, 01:19:16 AMhinking ither ank009 or st.

Excellent.

Now, reasons why? We can get some activity in this game yet.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 20, 2015, 02:13:03 AMExcellent.

Now, reasons why? We can get some activity in this game yet.
orry. urts hen peaking. :P an't eally. ay uch.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I agwee with BDS, TST has been acting a bit sexy, but I need to wewear the thwead. I'll twy to chat latew if I'm not to sexy...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Heck yeah, now I don't have to worry about my curses anymore. Thanks, wolves. I was getting tired of this game. XD

Best of luck to everyone though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Woah thewe, cawe to elabowate on that a bit? That is pwetty sexy.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 20, 2015, 05:30:34 AMTST has been acting a bit sexy.
Oh my.
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 20, 2015, 02:35:06 AMorry. urts hen peaking. :P an't eally. ay uch.
BDS, that's a massive cop out and you know it, if you're going to threaten to lynch me do it right.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 20, 2015, 11:42:15 AMBDS, that's a massive cop out and you know it, if you're going to threaten to lynch me do it right.
unny. now s ou t ot.

lso. ou. ent ight long. ith ub3r7's. ynch. our eaction ow. oesn't elp. he_Subjective_Thought

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Come to the chat, people!

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 20, 2015, 05:18:51 PMunny. now s ou t ot.

lso. ou. ent ight long. ith ub3r7's. ynch. our eaction ow. oesn't elp.

Of course I went along with Jub's lynch, I thought he was a wolf, he faked a curse, stopped faking a curse and then voted during the night phase on what could plausibly a wolfing pm. That's more likely to be wolfy than the activity of anyone else at that point.

My reaction now is wanting reasons on why you want to lynch me, is that not a reasonable reaction? Is wanting to defend myself stupid? Is not simply going "Well, gee willikers, I guess someone wants to lynch me better roll over and die" reason to believe I am a wolf?

POKE IT WITH A STICK.