News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Going to go with mariolegofan, as I doubt that the wolves missed a wolfing to blame inactives (seeing as we outnumber them and they've possibly lost one of their members), and mariolegofan probably didn't even look at the thread in that time period.

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2015, 07:37:18 PMI'm just like done with this game, FA.
I'm sorry you're not enjoying yourself noct :/. This game is one of my favorites. Also one of the most mind numbing..!

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 14, 2015, 08:08:08 PMCuwwent vote. Looks like not evewyone will vote :/
I'm pretty sure the phase ends tomorrow. Hopefully more people will vote before then.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bubbles on January 14, 2015, 08:33:04 PMI'm pretty sure the phase ends tomorrow. Hopefully more people will vote before then.

Whoops, I miswead!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

ariolegofan ecause arlier easons (bvious).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

While I think so caution is warranted about lynching inactives, I don't have any better ideas.

MLF.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2015, 11:34:06 AMFank is being like way too quiet for my tastes.
And I thought we were lynching inactives???
Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 15, 2015, 01:55:58 PMWhile I think so caution is warranted about lynching inactives, I don't have any better ideas.

MLF.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 15, 2015, 02:03:59 AMariolegofan ecause arlier easons (bvious).
Quote from: Yugi on January 14, 2015, 08:17:55 PMGoing to go with mariolegofan, as I doubt that the wolves missed a wolfing to blame inactives (seeing as we outnumber them and they've possibly lost one of their members), and mariolegofan probably didn't even look at the thread in that time period.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 14, 2015, 08:08:08 PMCuwwent vote. Looks like not evewyone will vote :/

Desu: 1 (Dude)
MLF: 2 (Blue, Bubbles)
Bubbles: 1 (Noc)
Noc: 1 (Olimaw)
(I'm not missing any votes am I?)
Going on a road trip is definitly not a good idea in a middle of a game :/ people suddenly think you're baka.

Sympth makes a good point where at this point of time, I am a very good vote yet, all the votes are on luigiduploenjoyer, as much as LDE votes are also warranted in the sense he's playing exactly like last game... (hang on he was kawaii last game...)

Sympth, there must be something wrong with all the kawaii if they are just going for the simple vote in LDE, even with your good points of reason

LDE is a safe vote in reality just makes the kawaii stronger. 6 people havent have voted yet... (including yours truly) and in terms of inactivity, having a look at that lot of people, who is normally inactive as a baka. maybe we'll get some ideas (-curses)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

How come everyone else gets like all the fun curses? >:(
unmotivated

Yugi

because you touch yourself at night

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

You have to follow the curses no matter what medium you use to post text.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

since I'm dead anyway I might as well tell you guys my curses
Quote from: FireArrow on January 10, 2015, 10:04:24 PMYou have received: Grammar Nazi Curse

You must point out at least 2 grammar or spelling mistakes each phase.
After pointing out a mistake, if the person makes it again you gain a permanent vote on you.
If there are no grammar/spelling errors in an entire phase this curse is lifted. If there is one you only need to point out 1.
You guys need to either get way better at grammar or you need to stop posting faster than I can.  Especially you, fank.
Quote from: FireArrow on January 13, 2015, 10:04:52 PMYou have received: Like Curse

You must use the word "like" in every sentence.
You cannot be lynched  or wolfed during a phase where every player has said the word "like." If no other player says the word like in a phase, you receive a strike.

You may ask people to say it as long as you don't break rule 2 (and use the word "like" :3.)

sorry dude rng keeps giving you annoying curses
You guys all have fun curses and I have invisible curses that can kill me.  Not fun.

RNGesus is against me
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Wow, way to give up and quit. Unless you awe a wolf and those awe fake quotes.

and:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2015, 08:01:59 PMWith this post, I'm dead.

Well I wouldn't have quoted myself if youw pwevious post hadn't been shitty and unnecessawy.

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 05:13:12 PMsince I'm dead anyway I might as well tell you guys my cursesYou guys need to either get way better at grammar or you need to stop posting faster than I can.  Especially you, fank.You guys all have fun curses and I have invisible curses that can kill me.  Not fun.

RNGesus is against me
Lellers I was killing sympth slowly :/

anyway... anything else you want to add sympth or you want me to end it asap?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...