News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2015, 11:34:06 AMtl;dr Bubbles.
'm ctually omewhat uspicious f ubbles, ut ye hink ariolegofan s lausible ynch or oday. ubbles' easoning oes ake ense... ut f lf's ynch oesn't nd he ame, ubbles s ext. :P

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2015, 01:27:26 PMThis is like either the passive/aggressive curse, the emote curse, or the absolute final pessimist curse.
hree entence urse?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

The flipflop curse, he has to change emotions every post he makes.

Sebastian

Sorry guys!
Ive been busy with arranging, Replacing the sheets Project and the Arrangement Contest which Im judging in.

Bubbles

Quote from: Yugi on January 14, 2015, 03:24:24 PMThe flipflop curse, he has to change emotions every post he makes.
That is actually a super cute idea wow (but seems annoying too)

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 05:43:00 AMI feel like bubbles might be cursed but I don't know what it might be.
tb to Day 1... Im guessing you dont feel that way anymore? doo eye knead two starch tauking leik dis too sho a kers??

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 14, 2015, 04:37:58 PMArrangement Contest which Im judging in.

How can you be busy with something that hasn't happened yet? ???
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 14, 2015, 04:44:46 PMHow can you be busy with something that hasn't happened yet? ???
I like this- a sentence with no R's!  Like I was suspicious for a minute there.
Quote from: Bubbles on January 14, 2015, 04:38:36 PMtb to Day 1... Im guessing you dont feel that way anymore? doo eye knead two starch tauking leik dis too sho a kers??
Someone really likes facebook.  I definitely don't feel that way anymore since nearly every other player being active as shown like SOME adverse affect of a curse, except for you.  Back then it was too early in the game to be certain but a few of your posts seemed off and like I guess it could be from wolfishness rather than a curse.
unmotivated

Bubbles

You're pretty set on me being a wolf, so I'm not really going to fight you anymore. I would prefer to hear more from other people now too, the phase is already half over!!

Olimar12345

Noc isn't giving me a good vibe this game. Weading his posts fwom a wolves pov incweases my suspicion on him. Temp. Noc vote until a bettew option comes by.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I guess like everyone else it's very hard to get your point across this game.
I don't like how Olimar always seems to vote for me every single game.
I'm starting to like the thought of suiciding.
I'm just like done with this game, FA.
Quote from: Bubbles on January 14, 2015, 07:23:09 PMYou're pretty set on me being a wolf, so I'm not really going to fight you anymore. I would prefer to hear more from other people now too, the phase is already half over!!
Quote from: Bubbles on January 14, 2015, 07:23:09 PMfight
Don't fights like imply it not being one-sided (and now I'm done.)?
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2015, 07:37:18 PMI don't like how Olimar always seems to vote for me every single game.

I've litewally only played one othew game with you, and you wewe the annoying twaitow (and I don't even wemembew voting fow you ???)

mikey

Well like I remember several games where you just up and voted for me over absolutely nothing.  This is like the fourth game where it's happened...
unmotivated

Olimar12345

My webuttal:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 14, 2015, 07:51:54 PMI've litewally only played one othew game with you, and you wewe the annoying twaitow (and I don't even wemembew voting fow you ???)

mikey

With this post, I'm dead.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Cuwwent vote. Looks like not evewyone will vote :/

Desu: 1 (Dude)
MLF: 2 (Blue, Bubbles)
Bubbles: 1 (Noc)
Noc: 1 (Olimaw)

Dude

Safety oooon yuugi iiiii guess