News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Desu desu shitting desu? Desu desu desu wolves forgot? Desu, better desu desu, desu guess.

Safety desu Desu, desu guess???

Yugi

Dude

fank009

Quote from: Yugi on January 13, 2015, 10:30:50 PMAlso, no wolfing probably means that the wolves were too inactive to send in a wolfing.
The Baka forgetting to Baka, seems like a tactic that's been used to lynch in actives

Guy's looking somewhat kawaii, although on a scale of 1 to statue he probablyis at the statues level of redability
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Quote from: fank009 on January 13, 2015, 11:28:16 PMThe Baka forgetting to Baka, seems like a tactic that's been used to lynch in actives

Guy's looking somewhat kawaii, although on a scale of 1 to statue he probably is at the statues level of readability
Fank, please!
Can we lynch him just because he's bad at grammar...
Also fank I realized that I was voting for mael and somehow got the two of you confused!
unmotivated

Olimar12345

you'we complaining about gwammaw in a game like this? and omg dudes cuwse is the gewatest thing I've seen yet xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on January 13, 2015, 10:14:25 PMNo one was wolfed. It is now Day Phase 2. Phase ends January 15th, 10:00 PM PST. All curses have been sent.
ye o ay, uite pectacular
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I'm going to take a cwack at this:

Quote from: Dude on January 13, 2015, 10:49:23 PMAre you shitting me? Im guessing the wolves forgot? Well, better desu desu, I guess.

Safety on Desu, I guess???

Well that's all I've got...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The_Subjective_Thought

It's like the wolves don't want the game to progress anywhere. No wolfing? That's just boring.

Fank might have the right of it, thinking the wolves wanted us to lynch inactive players. Or that's what they want us to think they want.

Depth of recursion is not fun.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

mikey

I think I'd like to place a vote on Maelstrom because even though he usually acts wolfish, he actually acts and his comparative inactivity may have something to do with being a wolf.
unmotivated

Maelstrom

"It seems that this is not true. This is not positive, because I want to emphasize that in this game, it is very simplistic. This is a good way to avoid this is to add something worthwhile."

Maelstrom

I cannot understand, said:

Maelstrom

I can't Express what I really feel in this game account

Maelstrom

blueflower999

I don't understand how to read Dude's posts...

Also current safety/vote on MLF... because he's like the only player right now that's been less active than I have...

It's good to know that this thread is going to become even less readable now...
Bulbear! Blueflower999