News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

And I'd like to know why so many players are inactive. Mariolegofan has been his usual self everywhere else on the forum. Maelstrom gave an excuse earlier, but he's also active everywhere else. This game has enough activity that you two should say something. Dude is also pretty inactive but that's his normal style...meh.

mikey

That's why I'm thinking mael too.  Usually he posts stuff and looks wolfish!
unmotivated

Bubbles

I mean it could be an effect of a curse, but thats pretty unlikely as well

Maelstrom

I haven't posted because I don't have anything to say. Literally. I've been reading the thread (Sort of) and I can't come up with any leans. We don't do phantoms, do we? 'Cause I think I'll sit this one out, as I don't want to vote without anything to back it up. I know it's night one, but the majority of posts are impossible to overanalyze, and I haven't been able to comprehend a single on of Tanuki's posts.

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2015, 05:08:15 PMDon't you understand that I'm not trying to throw ANYONE under the bus.  It's the complete opposite.  You all were trying to throw someone under the bus with the people that were already busy playing cards under the bus.
from your point of view it may seem like that, but I can count at least 4 people who you may have pushed. but at this stage you are definetly worth a day 1 keep

Quote from: Bubbles on January 12, 2015, 04:54:59 PMIt's true that wolves really have no reason to show their curse at all. Doesn't that come across as an odd strategy to follow as a wolf though?  If I were a wolf I would create an obvious curse to seem human. BDS even pointed out himself that wolves don't need to follow the curse rules. Tanooki's curse seems a little too over the top compared to the others, right? The only obvious curses right now are Tanooki's, BDS's, Olimar's, fanks, and maybe Yugi's(??). From those choices, you have to admit Tanooki's is the most obvious of all. I doubt something so elaborate would be a real curse (or FA is mean :P)

This is by no means a strong reason to suspect Tanooki or anyone though. However, in a manhunt that is usually the case, since things are rarely confirmed. It's only day one, and half of my theories have already been shot down. Not that I'm grasping at straws, but this is really challenging for me rn.

too long; didn't read: i'm keeping my vote on tanooki for the time being
The thing about master statue, is that a lot of the cases against him, revolves around pot atoes. that would assume that the word is helpful to the wolves, and if he is a wolf, does the curse have any effect to humans??? its a great sell if it is though.

replies
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2015, 06:42:06 PMThat's why I'm thinking mael too.  Usually he posts stuff and looks wolfish!
whirlpool has always looks wolfish in his posts though

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 12, 2015, 06:46:13 PMI haven't posted because I don't have anything to say. Literally. I've been reading the thread (Sort of) and I can't come up with any leans. We don't do phantoms, do we? 'Cause I think I'll sit this one out, as I don't want to vote without anything to back it up. I know it's night one, but the majority of posts are impossible to overanalyze, and I haven't been able to comprehend a single on of Tanuki's posts.
you havent been reading symph's translations whirly?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Quote from: fank009 on January 12, 2015, 06:53:17 PMfrom your point of view it may seem like that, but I can count at least 4 people who you may have pushed. but at this stage you are definetly worth a day 1 keep
Before Tanooki(a raccoon, not a statue  ::) ) messed up, I was leaning toward you or mael.  I didn't push either.  After Tanooki's screwup, I pushed Tanooki because he looked incredibly wolfish at that point.  Now that NOBODY is dying I'm switching my vote back to my biggest lean currently- you.
Not pushing anybody, much less 4 people.
unmotivated

mikey

We kind of need a new chat room at this point.
there are 5 nolifes in there who have pretty much taken it over.
I mean we don't need it for this game but I have a feeling they won't be leaving anytime soon...
unmotivated

mikey

Sorry for triple post but I just realized phase is ending soon, right?
Tanooki, since lynching me is a bad play.  He still might be a wolf after all this but I'm still more suspicious of fank.
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2015, 07:24:35 PMSorry for triple post but I just realized phase is ending soon, right?
Tanooki, since lynching me is a bad play.  He still might be a wolf after all this but I'm still more suspicious of fank.
any reason in particular other than the obvious.

lynching you is a bad play
safety on suds since there isn't anyone else who I suspect who I feel confident in voting for at this time.

I still feel that voting for the statue is not a good idea.
(I feel like I'll be having a lot of explaining to do in the post game ;))

symph, the cases back and forth both seem to stem from basically being a gut lean both ways, unless you can give me a good argument as to why you suspect me from the beginning...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 12, 2015, 04:54:59 PMBDS even pointed out himself that wolves don't need to follow the curse rules
ye lso aid hat olves robably ouldn't retend o ave urses hey idn't.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

As your king, I feel as it is my right to say that the new TWG chat is now #NSMTWG, due to the flooding of Jews undesirables there.

I am the ruler in this mystical land, and I have the ability to remove or ban anyone I don't like.

Good day to everybody.

Yugi

mikey

Give a link please!
Quote from: fank009 on January 12, 2015, 07:37:08 PMany reason in particular other than the obvious.

lynching you is a bad play
safety on suds since there isn't anyone else who I suspect who I feel confident in voting for at this time.

I still feel that voting for the statue is not a good idea.
(I feel like I'll be having a lot of explaining to do in the post game ;))

symph, the cases back and forth both seem to stem from basically being a gut lean both ways, unless you can give me a good argument as to why you suspect me from the beginning...
I feel like I already gave an argument as to why you, but here goes again:  If your curse only makes you change peoples' names, then you're already playing in stark contrast to how you normally do.  The 1 game I saw you as a wolf you made a few big posts at the beginning (mainly because it was a mystery game) then sort of went off with whatever goes goes.  This game you're not actually doing anything other than "this person because my heart".  Unless your playstyle radically changed in 2-3 weeks either you're not a human or you're so badly cursed that you look like a wolf.
Will scroll through the thread to find any other things you've given off.
unmotivated

Yugi

i'm sorry for banning you, nocturne

Yugi