News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Fair enough.  Do you think it's worth going for a 3rd kill or would you rather play it safe?
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2015, 01:04:46 PMFair enough.  Do you think it's worth going for a 3rd kill or would you rather play it safe?
a 3rd kill now brings the games back to odds. do you want to gambit on someone else being modkilled?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

What I want is for 3 humans to not die!
unmotivated

mikey

EDIT: We need a new chatroom  :o
unmotivated

FireArrow

Ugh, this is is frivolous.

In the case of being human, BDS, Tanooki, and Olimar have all received a strike rather than a godkill.
In the case of being a wolf... well nothing would of happened anyways.
Don't break the rules anymore, I'm not gonna let it slide next time.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Man, why do you have to be so soft? :/
Fank009
unmotivated

fank009

The following quote deserve a wolfing (i.e. human leans)

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 09, 2015, 09:12:17 PMQuestion! Will the strikes be announced publicly, or privately?
Quote from: Yugi on January 09, 2015, 09:24:35 PMAlso, do the wolves know each other?
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 10, 2015, 10:28:04 PMh oy, his sn't oing o e un.
Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 12:03:33 PMOlyhay apcray ouyay uysgay isthay isway eallyray ardhay otay sysay... easeplay aysay ethay ordway otatopay inway atway eastlay oneway ofway ouryay ostspay... Amnday isthay uckingfay ursecay...

Why shouldnt we lynch someone who possibly might get modkilled.
we gain no information other than we live possibly longer. heck, it won't even answer our Q if they are human or not. if we didnt have the numbers I would be against it, but we do have the numbers, (and lots of mislynches...(think it was Mr Mutou that said something about it...))

Sympth, even though his actions are screaming wolf to me, is actually the only person here doing any type of hunting

Replies: 3 people on my humans leans getting strikes...
*shudders*

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2015, 03:09:17 PMMan, why do you have to be so soft? :/
Fank009
I dont know why don't we actually do some scum hunting...

Yugi

Well, now that he's not going to die, we should vote for Tanooki for a wolf

Bubbles

Well great, I'm glad!! Let's start completely over.

Bubbles

I agree with the Tanooki lynch now. He refused to admit the word thing. He also fought until his last breath. (I guess it wasn't his last actually.) (He also mentioned his curse two times. With the circumstances, I doubt it matters.) Sorry if I'm being a little unclear.

I don't know who "Sympth" is, translate?

fank009

suds, there is something about Master Statue, that I feel trying to keep that specific curse up as a wolf would take too much time and effort to effectively keep up the ruse.

Olimar12345

Well, since that is ovew, I'm going to change my vote to Noc on loose suspicions but mostly because of his eagewness to thwow one of us undew the bus d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fank009

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 12, 2015, 04:12:05 PMWell, since that is ovew, I'm going to change my vote to Noc on loose suspicions but mostly because of his eagewness to thwow one of us undew the bus d:
Those are some good thoughts there louie

Bubbles

It's true that wolves really have no reason to show their curse at all. Doesn't that come across as an odd strategy to follow as a wolf though?  If I were a wolf I would create an obvious curse to seem human. BDS even pointed out himself that wolves don't need to follow the curse rules. Tanooki's curse seems a little too over the top compared to the others, right? The only obvious curses right now are Tanooki's, BDS's, Olimar's, fanks, and maybe Yugi's(??). From those choices, you have to admit Tanooki's is the most obvious of all. I doubt something so elaborate would be a real curse (or FA is mean :P)

This is by no means a strong reason to suspect Tanooki or anyone though. However, in a manhunt that is usually the case, since things are rarely confirmed. It's only day one, and half of my theories have already been shot down. Not that I'm grasping at straws, but this is really challenging for me rn.

too long; didn't read: i'm keeping my vote on tanooki for the time being

mikey

Quote from: fank009 on January 12, 2015, 04:08:38 PMsuds, there is something about Master Statue, that I feel trying to keep that specific curse up as a wolf would take too much time and effort to effectively keep up the ruse.
A tanooki is Japanese for raccoon, if that helps you with the nicknames.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 12, 2015, 04:12:05 PMWell, since that is ovew, I'm going to change my vote to Noc on loose suspicions but mostly because of his eagewness to thwow one of us undew the bus d:
Don't you understand that I'm not trying to throw ANYONE under the bus.  It's the complete opposite.  You all were trying to throw someone under the bus with the people that were already busy playing cards under the bus.
unmotivated