News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

FireArrow:  BDS and Tanooki clearly revealed that they have at least 1 curse which goes against your rule 2.
So what I want to know is since this could influence how we choose to vote, does rule 2 prevent people from acknowledging they have at least 1 curse/will you accept these current mistakes?
unmotivated

Yugi

16:39   TheWalkingRedead   Mibbit???
16:39   TheWalkingRedead   I hate mibbit
16:40      TheWalkingRedead loves IRCCloud

16:40   Yugikun   then why are you using mibbit

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 09:38:57 PMFireArrow:  BDS and Tanooki clearly revealed that they have at least 1 curse which goes against your rule 2.
So what I want to know is since this could influence how we choose to vote, does rule 2 prevent people from acknowledging they have at least 1 curse/will you accept these current mistakes?
On one hand I hope it doesn't because I don't want the game to be over so quickly (this game is a lot of fun) but on the other hand it better be because I used all my detective skills for that one lead :/

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2015, 09:41:01 PMOn one hand I hope it doesn't because I don't want the game to be over so quickly (this game is a lot of fun) but on the other hand it better be because I used all my detective skills for that one lead :/
Yeah, you've done well, Phoenix Wright.
unmotivated

Yugi

16:40   TheWalkingRedead   Yugikun: how am I using mibbit???
16:41   Nocturne   you're on mibbit lol
16:41   Nocturne   mibbit is the name of the chat client
16:41   Yugikun   this
16:41   Yugikun   is mibbit

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 09:38:57 PMFireArrow:  BDS and Tanooki clearly revealed that they have at least 1 curse which goes against your rule 2.

Yes. The purpose of rule two is to prevent players from talking about their own curses, at all... zip... zero. You should be acting as if you don't have any curses and the curse is just the way you normally act. Sorry if this seems harsh.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

16:46   TheWalkingRedead   Zinc: doesn't use mibbit

Olimar12345

Cuwwent vote count:

Dude: 1 (Tanooki)
Mw Mutou: (fank?)
blueflowew: 1 (blueflowew)
Noc: 1 (Bubbles)
MLF: 1 (Dude)
Tanooki: 2 (Yugi, Noc)
Bubbles: 1 (BDS)
BDS: 1 (Jub)
Jub: 1 (Olimaw)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

I need to take breaks from TWG more often, they usually work out for me 8)

This doesn't mean we have confirmed wolves though; worst case scenario, we lost two humans. I don't really believe that but it's still a possibility that we can't just forget. Either way those two had the hardest posts to figure out, so there's a plus.

Bubbles

I'm strongly urging anyone with a vote on BDS or Tanooki to change asap for reasons that I hopefully have already made clear

Mr. Tanooki Suit

uysgay uessgay atwhay

idday ouyay nowkay atthay ouyay ouldshay allway evealray ouryay ursescay

inway ethay iritspay ofway airnessfay :3

(otherwiseway nownkay asway ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffay iway atehay ulesray)

INJANAY EDITWAY: Iway agreeway ithway ubblesbay, otevay orfay omeonesay ouyay inkthay isway uspicioussay, otnay away ondemnedcay umanhay...

Olimar12345

I'll change my safety to BDS fow the same weasons noc is voting fow Tanooki

Cuwwent vote count:

Mw Mutou(yugi): (fank)
BDS: 2 (Jub, Olimaw)

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Mr. Tanooki Suit

alsoway 'ausecay i'mway asicallybay eadday eitherway away...

Olimar12345

SHITSHITSHIT I MEANT TO QUOTE THAT, NOT EDIT I AM SOWWY:

I'll change my safety to BDS fow the same weasons noc is voting fow Tanooki

Cuwwent vote count:

Mw Mutou(yugi): (fank)
BDS: 2 (Jub, Olimaw)