TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

forgot to bold BlackDragonSlayer, sorry if I'm wrong
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

Okay, so.

You tell us to say a word and give no reason for it. As soon as someone says something up against it, you say that he's a wolf for no reason, and put a vote on him. I don't really know what happens on LLF since I'm constantly wolfed night 1 there, but this is pretty normal wolf behaviour here.

Also, why are you people not translating his language fast enough. You are my underlings, and I'm not going to argue against a person who can't speak proper english.

Yugi

Uh, Tanooki, did you just admit that you had a curse despite being told not to?

*god* some people are idiots

(OOC: Tanooki just admitted he had a curse in his most recent post, if he doesn't die today, he's a wolf)

mikey

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 08:42:57 PM@NoS:  I don't think cardflips are analogous to chatroom access!!  Considering it makes it infinitely harder to talk to you guys (plus I am stuck with this curse which makes it even harder!!)  I guess it wouldn't make much difference but whatevs.~
"
2. You are not allowed to talk about how many (if any) or what kind of curses you have/what it does. Doing so will result in a godkill at the end of the phase. (This will be at my discretion to avoid loopholes, so ask for clarification if needed.)"
I don't think you're supposed to say you have a curse...
unmotivated

Yugi

Well, that idiot just did, so if he isn't dead by the end of the phase, he's a comfirmed wolf.

mikey

Yup yugi and I are along the same lines of thinking.
Best case scenario at this point is we vote for Tanooki.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 08:31:57 PMNow stop making safety votes people!

It's fakin day one, what do you want fwom me >.>
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on January 10, 2015, 10:38:24 PMYeah, of course. And breaking rule 2 (along with editing) is an instant god kill, breaking your own curse is the only way to get a strike.
Does "instant God kill" mean instant literally or instant at the end of the phase?

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2015, 08:49:32 PMDoes "instant God kill" mean instant literally or instant at the end of the phase?

Bubbles... End of the phase.  (read :P)

Tanooki, either you're playing REALLY bad right now or you're a wolf.  He just sent me this PM guys
Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 08:47:16 PMEllohay Octurnenay.

Osay, owhay oday ouyay inkthay areway ethay ostmay usupicioussay eoplepay atway ethay omentmay? (Onsideringcay erethay isway onay atroomchay accessway allowedway Iway avehay otay MPay ouyay :P)
He's starting to look more and more like a wolf.
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 08:37:46 PMalsoway irefay arrowway ouldway ouyay ebay illingway otay alloway away atroomchay osay onglay asway eway ickstay otay ourway ursescay? Iway inkthay eoplepay areway ustworthytray enoughway otay otnay eakbray eirthay ursescay ustjay otay inway away amegay~!

I can't resist the tilde. :3

Chatrooms are now open. If people start using it as a sanctuary from their curses though, I'll close it again.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Could you please translate that for me please, minion. I can't be bothered to read that.

Mr. Tanooki Suit

aitway atthay ountscay asway alkingtay aboutway ouryay ursecay? Iway avegay onay informationway aboutway itway awayway! Ifway Iway ieday enthay atthay isway upersay amelay!!!

(onsideringcay iway ouldcay ebay inglyay aboutway avinghay ethay ursecay :P)

INJANAY EDITWAY: <3 IrefayArroway

Yugi

*minion?

God, this computer is beneth me

Jub3r7

then dont argue against him. yugi, can i use you as a test subject for something?
Consent is important, and what I'm doing could be dangerous.

@Bubbles I think instant means at the end of the phase. So bodies could start dropping like flies if we don't say potato.
By bodies I mean the person who might have been cursed and is asking us to say potato.

OH! 6 new replies, not just the one. Interesting development. Don't vote Tanooki this phase. If he's human, he dies anyway; if he's wolf, we KNOW he's wolf when he doesn't die. If we lynch him, we don't ever find out if he was a wolf or not.

5 NEW REPLIES WOW
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.NFnet.org&channel=%23TWGNSM

Bubbles; Godkills are instant, yes, but in this case the godkill happens at the end of the phase.

EDIT:  Oh jeez I just started reading Yugi's posts with rarity's voice.  HALP ME >.>
unmotivated