News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2015, 08:09:00 PMAs I stated before, I voted for nocturne because it was a safety??
Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2015, 05:20:43 PMFor the most part yeah. I didn't think it mattered. A vote is a vote.
limar till as ome xplaining.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mr. Tanooki Suit

...actuallyway ookinglay atway ugiyays ostspay, e'shay ookinglay ettypray eakingfray olfyway. Unlessway ishay urscay ausescay imhay otay aysay ethay oppositeway ofway atwhay ehay antsway otay aysay... Ishay onstantcay ostspay ellingtay eoplepay otay otnay aysay otatopay ausecay emay otay inkthay ehay isway away olfway. Ugiyay! Eetmay ouryay akermay! (Otherwiseway ownknay asway ehay isway otallytay away olfway~)

INJANAY EDITWAY: Earlynay orgotfay otay entionmay atthay Octurnenay ofway Adowshay isway eryvay ikelylay otay ebay away umanhay!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 08:05:16 PMif you dont say potato thewe will be hell to pay (mostly because I said so). Dunno why you would think that I would twy to twick you all into dying. :P

Sewiously what could possibly happen???

NINJA EDIT: wait dude voted fow me? That is suspicious, considewing it is nowmally not human behaviow to vote in wevenge for a safety vote!! :v

DOUBLE NINJA EDIT: blackdwagonslayew is wemoving lettews fwom theiw posts I think.

TWIPLET EDIT: ...god dammit just say potato alweady plz ;~;

Fix'd

...ninjad fouw times xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Mr. Tanooki Suit

iway amway ettinggay injadnay away otlay ootay ;(

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 11, 2015, 08:19:28 PMlimar till as ome xplaining.

I don't have a weasoning, it was kind of a safety, so I'll change it since thewe's alweady a vote fow him Jub
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Just to clarify, wolves can get curses but without any consequences, correct? (Basically, the more convincing curses like fank009's really don't prove anything at all?)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

I personally don't think NoS is a potato wolf, but if he is, then Tanooki is his partner.

Yugi

Quotewactually looking wat ugiyays posts e sh looking pretty freaking wolfy wunless his curs causes him to say the wopposite wof hatw he wants to say his constant posts telling people to not say *censored* cause me to think he wis wa wolf ugi meet our maker wotherwise known was he wis totally
What?

So you're saying that I'm a wolf because I'm a competent person who refuses to go with what anyone says if they present it without a reason? If you want me to say the godamm word, tell me why first.

*scoffs* the nerve of these people.

((OOC: I was being in character when I said that we'd die if we said the word, although iirc the "saying the word will have consequences" and "we'll all die" was seperate. There probably will[/i be consequences if we go along with what he says, but its unlikely that the punishment is death.))

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2015, 08:22:25 PMFix'd

...ninjad fouw times xD
Ummm... you don't have to apply your curse to his quote.  And yeah we know how slow you are at typing ;)
Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 08:19:55 PM...actually looking at yugis posts, he's looking pretty freaking wolfy.  unless his curse causes him to say the opposite of what he wants to say... His constant posts telling people to not say potato causes me to think he is a wolf.  Yugi!  Meet your maker!  (Otherwise known as he is totally a wolf~)
Tanooki that just doesn't make sense.  How would he know what the p*tato keyword does at all if he were a wolf?  If he had the contrary curse then he would still be saying potato!  (Although it's a logical reason for his apparent self obsession haha)

Now stop making safety votes people!
unmotivated

Mr. Tanooki Suit

ifway iway elltay ouyay ywhay ouyay avehay otay aysay ethay ordway otatopay, iway ieday!!! :PP

alsoway areway ouyay allowedway otay ogay outway ofway aracterchay?? @Ugiyay

INJANAY EDITWAY: Ohway atthay isway uetray Octurnenay. Illstay Iway inkthay ehay isway away oodgay andidatecay orfay away ynchlay! Iway ontday eesay anyway otherway ynchlay optionsway atthay areway asway idealway!

Mr. Tanooki Suit

alsoway irefay arrowway ouldway ouyay ebay illingway otay alloway away atroomchay osay onglay asway eway ickstay otay ourway ursescay? Iway inkthay eoplepay areway ustworthytray enoughway otay otnay eakbray eirthay ursescay ustjay otay inway away amegay~!

mikey

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 08:34:20 PMIf I tell you why you have to say the word potato, I die!!!  :PP

also are you allowed to go out of character?? @Yugi

NINJA EDIT:  Oh that is true Nocturne.  Still I think he is a good candidate for a lynch@  I don't see any other lynch options that are as ideal!
I wouldn't consider Yugi "ideal".  With what limited information we have given to us I'd still say our best options are Maelstrom or Fank.

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 08:37:46 PMalso fire arrow would you be willing to allow a chatroom so long as we stick to our curses?  I think people are trustworthy enough to not break their curses just to win a game~!
The rule of the game is no chats though.  It'd be like saying we can have cardflips! :P
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 11, 2015, 08:27:15 PMJust to clarify, wolves can get curses but without any consequences, correct? (Basically, the more convincing curses like fank009's really don't prove anything at all?)

Wolves can't get strikes, so they can break them but they still have the curse.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Mr. Tanooki Suit

@NoS: Iway ontday inkthay ardflipscay areway analogousway otay atroomchay accessway!! Onsideringcay itway akesmay itway infinitelyway arderhay otay alktay otay ouyay uysgay (usplay Iway amway uckstay ithway isthay ursecay ichwhay akesmay itway evenway arderhay!!). Iway uessgay itway ouldntway akemay uchmay ifferenceday utbay atevswhay.~

Jub3r7

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 11, 2015, 08:27:15 PMJust to clarify, wolves can get curses but without any consequences, correct? (Basically, the more convincing curses like fank009's really don't prove anything at all?)
Considering this, and a list of suspects I've developed, I'm going to vote BlackDragonSlayer. I'm okay with that lynch or mariolegofan.