News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 11, 2015, 01:19:52 AMOh crap, that's why jub made that weird post night 1, he'd gotten the curse but it hadn't gone into effect but he didn't read that clause of the rules.

I don't have a good enough knowledge of thesauruses, can someone translate him?

ninja: Yugo has ascended to his final divine form. Or he's playing Silly Buggers. Who's got a coin?
I did read the clause of the rules, I was talking that way prior to day phase 1 when curses may or may not come. I~m still catching up on a few pages, so sorry if this isn~t relevant to current conversation.

Also the squiggle is because of portugese keyboard option that keeps automatically being selected by my computer.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

FA will you notify the thread if a curse is lifted, and can that person talk about their own curse once it is lifted?

mikey

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 11, 2015, 07:37:18 PMI did read the clause of the rules, I was talking that way prior to day phase 1 when curses may or may not come. I~m still catching up on a few pages, so sorry if this isn~t relevant to current conversation.

Also the squiggle is because of portugese keyboard option that keeps automatically being selected by my computer.
Jub3r7, why did you talk like that then?
Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2015, 07:44:17 PMFA will you notify the thread if a curse is lifted, and can that person talk about their own curse once it is lifted?
I doubt he'll notify the thread if a curse is lifted because he doesn't notify the thread when someone is cursed.  And that's what I was asking and he said yes.
unmotivated

Bubbles

Also I never said saying the word would have a negative effect such as death. I just see his speech impediment being lifted not worth risking a possible bad outcome.

mikey

Yugi is the one who said that.  What do you think will happen?
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Unless there is a rutato curse, it's probably not anything to worry about.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 07:46:17 PMJub3r7, why did you talk like that then?
That's a secret. If you figure it out, don't say a word, unless you're the wolf!  :(

QuoteI doubt he'll notify the thread if a curse is lifted because he doesn't notify the thread when someone is cursed.  And that's what I was asking and he said yes.
http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=6667.msg270802#msg270802

Jub3r7

ignore the last link, i misread what you said and thought it was a question!

Jub3r7

I want to vote tanooki because I really don't want pig latin curse to be a thing but dude already has a safety on him, so I'll reread and look for a better vote.

BlackDragonSlayer

ubbles ecause hy id ou ote octurne? nd limar oo.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 11, 2015, 07:59:25 PMI want to vote tanooki because I really don't want pig latin curse to be a thing but dude already has a safety on him, so I'll reread and look for a better vote.
hat's errible easoning.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2015, 07:44:17 PMFA will you notify the thread if a curse is lifted, and can that person talk about their own curse once it is lifted?

No, player is told through PM.
Yes s/he can tell the thread though.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Mr. Tanooki Suit

ifway ouyay ontday aysay otatopay erethay illway ebay ellhay otay aypay (ostlymay ecausebay iway aidsay osay). Unnoday ywhay ouyay ouldway inthay atthay iway ouldway ytray otay icktray ouyay allway intoway yingday. :P

Eriouslysay atwhay ouldcay ossiblypay appenhay???

INJANAY EDITWAY: aitway udeday otedvay orfay emay? Athay isway uspiciousay, onsideringcay itway isway ormallynay otnay umanhay evaviorbay otay otevay inway evengeray orfay away afetysay otevay!! :V

OUBLEDAY INJANAY EDITWAY: ackdragonslayerblay isway emovingray etterslay omfray eirthay ostspay Iway inkthay.

IPLETRAY EDITWAY: ...odgay ammitday ustjay aysay otatopay alreadyway lzpay ;~;

Bubbles

As I stated before, I voted for nocturne because it was a safety??

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 07:47:59 PMYugi is the one who said that.  What do you think will happen?
I dont know, and that's why I'm not going to blindly follow instructions

Yugi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 07:47:59 PMYugi is the one who said that.  What do you think will happen?
Um, excuse me, I know that you're too stunned by my amazing body to be able to speak properly, but come on, I said that there would be consequences if you said *the* word, not that it would cause instant death.

*scoffs* Idiots.

mikey

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 08:05:16 PMif you don't say potato there will be ____ to pay (mostly because I said so).  Dunno why you would think that I would try to trick you all into dying :P

Seriously what could possibly happen???

NINJA EDIT: wait dude voted for me?  That is suspicious, considering it is normally not human behavior to vote in revenge for a safety vote!! :V

DOUBLE NINJA EDIT:  Blackdragonslayer is removing letters from their posts I think.

TRIPLE EDIT:  ...________ just say potato already plz ;~;
I don't know how many times people need to say potato considering it's already been said like 4 times now.
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on January 11, 2015, 06:20:09 PMI'm going to put a vote on Mr Tanooki Suit. The fact that he wants everybody to say "that" "word" makes me suspicious of him, since it probably has an affect that allows him to kill me and take my skin to become the most beautiful man in town.

*sparkles*
GUYS YUGI'S A WOLF!
HE'S BEING CONTRARY!
Just kidding.  But still, you said he might kill you so I'm totally justified.
unmotivated